[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Red Light District - Did You Hear Me ?

Red Light District - Did You Hear Me ?

Anything related to music is discussed here.

Moderator: MODs

Red Light District - Did You Hear Me ?

Postby samer » Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:00 pm

one of the first EDM tracks that caused a real hype inside my head.. a mixture between house and trance when trance was still forming.. a hypnotic track that many labeled it as the best club track for 1998... yes it's "Did You Hear Me?" by "Red Light District" that was released in Nov 1998.. and if you might wonder who's behind this project well it was none other than DJ Taucher with Torsten Stenzel (Part of the famous group DJ Sakin and Friends)

This track is a very deep and dark trancer with male vocals, female enchanting and pounding beats.. and the remixes area labeled as Phases which gave this release an added thrilling image!!

if you can lay your hands on it dont hesitate to and am sure you wont be disapointed!!

Tracklist:
----------

1 Did You Hear Me ? (Radio Edit) (3:40)
2 Did You Hear Me ? (Phase I Mix) (8:05)
3 Did You Hear Me ? (Phase III Mix) (4:55)
4 Did You Hear Me ? (Phase II Mix) (8:42)
5 Did You Hear Me ? (Preacher's Edit) (4:14)
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Re: Red Light District - Did You Hear Me ?

Postby arceyes » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:07 pm

wicked tracks
arceyes
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby Qulture » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:12 pm

brings back alot of memories !!
Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby crow » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:50 am

can i just point out on a side note that this thread has 223 views already? LOL.
crow
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Qulture » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:23 am

^
Lol ... damn !!!

Do you think its because people actually know and like this track , or because it says red light district in the thread title ???
Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Fawzi » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:48 pm

It's because it's the only thread alive on TH :p
Fawzi
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby DIONYSOS » Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:39 pm

It's sad that the only thread alive on TH dates back to the founding year of 2004 :P
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby Genesis » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:02 pm

:|
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby lyonx » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:46 pm

:roll:
lyonx
New Trancer
New Trancer

Return to The Music Room