[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - DRUMS... They just keep on beating don't they?

DRUMS... They just keep on beating don't they?

Anything related to music is discussed here.

Moderator: MODs

DRUMS... They just keep on beating don't they?

Postby Night Stalker » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:26 am

Bloody drums... First recorded musical expression of our species was a drum... and thousands or millions of years later (depending on your beliefs), seems the one and only constant in any type of music...

makes me smile when i see amateurs having fun beating on that piece of pig skin known as a drum with a stick...

although he is doing his cute trade on a god musician track (Netsky).. but still gotta give the lad some credit for choosing the mother of all music instruments..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAo4HG-6 ... re=related

and another one : the pro version... told u D&B will win Grammys soon enough, the future finally is starting to take over .. like it? or not? better get on with the times or get left out ;) (waited so long to brag about that, so excuse me, we prophets love to say we told u so lol)... SKRILLEX winning:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlOggQYsN4E

He is not one of my top ten even (he plays dub music, that is as cheesy as disco for me in terms of D&B), but he is American and we all need a "Tiesto", especially one that wins grammies.. "i think daft punk should have won grammies", well.. u won it for Daft Punk son..

what i would have rather win.. was "give and take" by Netsky, just because it is his latest and it was the latest bomb that shook both critics and mainstreamer alike, doesn't hurt also, that his Belgian arse is the latest Messi addition to "Team Ferrari"of D&B, Hospital Records.

however, we on a trance forum and i'm gonna dance to this AMAZING music instead :)

June 6th Cologne Germany, i would be listening to "underground music" at it's best ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV8-n9WS ... re=related

P.S. are you guys even still alive?

i hope so.. this forum has done sooooo much for the EDM industry, it has practically shaped/defined it... it would be a shame otherwise.
BEATS PER MINUTE OFFICIAL CRACK FIEND.
its about time to set the BPM ON FIRE.....

"It wasn't God that did this to us man, it was you... you fucking fat narcotics agent!"

Have you watched: "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas on WEED man?"
Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Re: DRUMS... They just keep on beating don't they?

Postby Qulture » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:49 am

Aziz . How have you been ? Hope all is well ?

I think this forum is almost dead ... no one posts here anymore , only tracklists , and some events and releases ... events posted are not even in the middle east ! Lol ....

So sad ...
Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Return to The Music Room