[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - What tracks got your attention in 2011 ?

What tracks got your attention in 2011 ?

Anything related to music is discussed here.

Moderator: MODs

What tracks got your attention in 2011 ?

Postby Qulture » Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:01 pm

As the year is coming to an end , and many people ( including myself ) classify 2011 as one of the worst years i have personally witnessed on so many levels , however there were some good music coming out during 2011 . What tracks made it to your list this year ?
Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Re: What tracks got your attention in 2011 ?

Postby Genesis » Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:53 pm

Oh man, so many.
Erm... I don't even know them off the top of my head.. heh

Here, start with this and I'll keep coming back with more! :mrgreen:
I've looped this for days on end... LITERALLY. It's from the latter end of the year and an absolute slammer. Worth checking out whether you still like full-on psy or you've slowed down with age.. heh

Clearly, I haven't slowed down 8)
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby Genesis » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:04 pm

One of the progpsy beauties that made my year!

By the way, get anything... I repeat: ANYTHING... that e-clip touches. The guy is a fucking genius!!
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby Qulture » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:17 pm

^

Wow ... both are good tracks , but the second one rocks !!

i didnt really get into psy this year , dont know why .... Asef

some of the stuff that got my attention this year

to name a few !! :wink:
Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Genesis » Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:34 am

The reason why I speak of e-clip so highly;

That's just two tunes on crappy youtube quality... imagine the force of his work blown up in full!
He has so many tunes, remixes, & collaborations it's proving difficult even to me, a dedicated fan and avid follower, to keep tabs on him. I just need to see him live; my producer of the year for the last two years, hands down. He's even beaten Ovnimoon on my charts and trust me, Ovnimoon is no pushover -

Haven't checked your links yet but will do so as soon as I get the chance and get back to you.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby ziz00_909 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:24 am

TRIPPY AS HELL!!
naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Return to The Music Room