You cute Arabs, how about u check out you're biggest blessin

Anything related to music is discussed here.

Moderator: MODs

You cute Arabs, how about u check out you're biggest blessin

Postby Night Stalker » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:58 am

Shame is the people that are most supporting you're cause are the ones that you either despise or know nothing about...
love u "mazlimz"... and "arabz" entertaining lot u are.... but i like u still.. so learn to support the "random" people that are supporting you.

Immortal Technique... Political / Philosophical / Real.... RAP!

this guy on politics:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJuxb7HddOM

Palestine Rally:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZao-z7h ... re=related

he says: " this is just the beginning" ... disillusionment... but respect, and support from someone that don't need 70 mermaids in the afterlife to do what he/she believes is right.. not even a candy bar...

Real life experience of hardcore RAP:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys_qe7uf ... re=related

oh... al Aqsa believer rap on this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHDOlyRNsMg

support... for "you're own good"... for mine i hope u all worthless fucks just... d i e... and please just try not to kill people that disagree with u for a change.

8)

"Listen cause the story that i'm telling is TRUE, cause i was there with Billy Jacobs and i raped his mom .... too"
BEATS PER MINUTE OFFICIAL CRACK FIEND.
its about time to set the BPM ON FIRE.....

"It wasn't God that did this to us man, it was you... you fucking fat narcotics agent!"

Have you watched: "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas on WEED man?"
Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Re: You cute Arabs, how about u check out you're biggest ble

Postby ziz00_909 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:22 am

I Love Immortal Technique!! Rap with a true purpose and a real cause for once.. Respect
naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Night Stalker » Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:49 pm

funny thing zizoo... when i was in the US.. i knew TONS of Palestinians.... and during my college time in a predominantly JEWISH/RICH college town, it was the JEWS, that gave the biggest support to Palestine and Lebanon... and they even paid for the expenses for John Perkins to give a guest speak in our arena (look up John Perkins on google, if u don't know who he is), they even got RON PAUL to come speak in our Uni (google him too).... that was back in the day when i was passionate and naive and didn't really do my homework when it comes to spiritual beliefs... but as an officer of the Muslim Student Organization in a 30k+ student college i couldn't help but wonder, why the "evil enemy" did more to help the cause, while the people that were DIRECTLY effected by it, didn't give a SHIT...

put me on the first step of putting things into perspective.. made me realize at the age of 19 (wow so late i can't believe it) that you know what? maybe.. just maybe... someone's beliefs don't dictate how "good" or "bad" they are...

then the quest to question and analyze everything i was "FED AS A FACT" came into play.. and by the age of 25 (with the help of having an IQ of 150+ and the blessing of uncensored world wide web ) i realized why third world nations are third world nations...

They are all fighting over their "(Bloody/Death Seeking) version" of a SANTA CLAUSE....

how about you all let SANTA CLAUSE spread his presents (fire or heaven) as he/she wishes (HE according to all Abrahamic religions) and just do you're own things and give the OTHER the same privilege?

rant over.
P.S. i dig lebanese and egyptian people i believe these two nations have the greatest chance to EVOLVE relative to the SHIT around them.

love u all..
:)
BEATS PER MINUTE OFFICIAL CRACK FIEND.
its about time to set the BPM ON FIRE.....

"It wasn't God that did this to us man, it was you... you fucking fat narcotics agent!"

Have you watched: "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas on WEED man?"
Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Postby ziz00_909 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:38 pm

hahahaha..You: an officer of the Muslim Student Organization!! haahahahah :mrgreen:

" i couldn't help but wonder, why the "evil enemy" did more to help the cause, while the people that were DIRECTLY effected by it, didn't give a SHIT... "

This my friend are the "Conspiracy" theories that we were stuffed with ever since our Day 1 in this god forsaken part of the planet.. there's is absolutely nowhere in the Arab World..where somebody would even try to consider the fact that not EVERY SINGLE living organism on this planet wants to get him hanged by the balls..and piss all over his religion... therefore simply trying to accept the others, would be THE sin.

I wouldn't go all crazy about the Lebanese/Egyptians having the greatest chance to Evolve regarding these fucked up ideologies..
maybe we a better chance than other nations surrounding us..but trust me..these chances remain utterly minimal..situation is beyond fucked.
naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Return to The Music Room