[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Congratulate me i'm Engaged.. Thread.

Congratulate me i'm Engaged.. Thread.

Anything related to music is discussed here.

Moderator: MODs

Congratulate me i'm Engaged.. Thread.

Postby Night Stalker » Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:52 pm

Yep.. believe it or not.. for all that care :p

i NEVER thought such thing would happen, given my personality/lifestyle or whatever u wanna call it..

but it took a Nigerian, Yoruban 23 year old to make me change me ways, despite any kind of "endless" outer circumstances to NOT make it happen (saudi sand negro, engaging to an african, just to name an obvious example).

when "fate" happens.. i guess it "happens"... despite of ALL other factor, or else it wouldn't be called "fate" now would it?

31 years old, that spent "most" of his life as a "maverick", on a never ending quest to fulfill himself with "life", whether it was through making new friends, sleeping with new women or discovering new countries or most importantly dancing to music..

Love in such a person's dictionary, was nothing more than a concept understood to be a product of either "fail" or "not knowing better" in the game we all live and call LIFE...

such person "view" of life, has been changed by a 23 year old that he didn't meet in Ibiza or Bali, but in the epic fail of Dubai mall.... GOD works in mysterious ways?

who fucking cares... he is not the one that got engaged... I DID :)

P.S. oh yeah, i almost forgot that i can NEVER end a post without posting a video about a song that noone likes other than meself lol

so enjoy :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0RwNWcNIxA
BEATS PER MINUTE OFFICIAL CRACK FIEND.
its about time to set the BPM ON FIRE.....

"It wasn't God that did this to us man, it was you... you fucking fat narcotics agent!"

Have you watched: "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas on WEED man?"
Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Re: Congratulate me i'm Engaged.. Thread.

Postby ziz00_909 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:37 pm

:D Congratz Dude!! Best Of Luck!

"but in the epic fail of Dubai mall" --- LOOL! :mrgreen:
naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby e-sam » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:01 am

Congratulations man!!! Who knows maybe Samer will be next since God indeed works in mysterious ways :mrgreen:

P.S: I will be visiting Dubai next month to watch Yanni on the 28th of October if you'll be there then we should meet & have a drink or two.
e-sam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Night Stalker » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:52 am

Thank you lads :)

maybe 2 months later the Jordanian and Irish and omg, maybe SAMER? would read this post !

but anyways, another end of post... "she took my yeay yeay yeay... virginity, love wise at least :p"

another end of post with a song.. and GOD DAMN are African songs EXPLICIT... so ANIMAL INSTINCT..

Enjoy.. or not.. you're choice..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maKwL8WIAUg

can you handle the lyrics?

i can translate and give u a hug if u can't...

Baby...
Memba di fus fuck
Memba di first time pussy hurt up
Push in a inch it buck and it stuck
Yuh run off a cocky and yuh get up and cut
Memba di two drop a blood pon yuh frock
Yuh tell mi yuh madda ago beat yuh fi dat
Two day lata me seeyuh come bak
Yuh tun big woman yuh come fi tek cock
Baby...
Two day run off
Nuh matta how me ram it
And me jam it bawlin stop
Yuh tun professional
Cah me cum bout three time already
Yuh want it bak
You a hunt mi yaad everyday
Yuh deh a Big Yard rampin shop
Bout yuh can't figet di man weh tek away...

The female verse:

Mi memba di fus hood
Di cocky did hot
But di fuck did good
Me tripe start twist
Every shub weh yuh shub
Me fly offa cocky like fowl inna coob
Me hav white liver cah me a Indian

"It wasn't God that did this to us man, it was you... you fucking fat narcotics agent!"

Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Postby Qulture » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:30 am

Wow .... Mabrook 3aziz !! this is really good news !! Very unexpected , but good and happy news !! :shock:

sub7an allah . he works in mysterious ways , doesnt he !!

Wish you all the best . I wonder where the wedding will be ??

Did you propose in a romantic , cheesy , corny way ??? Dont lie .... !!
Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Raneem » Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:26 pm

Mabroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook
:mrgreen:

Game over
Raneem
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Night Stalker » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:13 am

@7abeebi Raneem.. GAME OVER INDEED MATE.. LOOL... I HAS GOT BEAT!!

@QUSSAI: well mate.. that is like one other MAJOR problem.. if a BEDOUIN BLOOD SAUDI MARRYING AN AFRICAN WASN'T ENOUGH OF A PROBLEM, I GOT TO HANDLE AFRICAN/AFRICAN RACISM TOO...

she is half Nigerian/ half Ghana... so after i convince my side of having the wedding in africa i gotta convince her palestine/israel sides of whether to have it in Ghana or Nigeria... but you know what, i already made it clear im having it in Marrakech... fuck them all.. i got an ALLADIN wedding planned, and none of saudi shite arabia or the Nigerian scammers or the Ghana fail footballers can fulfill.. so iam SURE i got that shit sorted!

and as long as my woman is ok with me having a wedding in SRILANKA if need be, i have nothing to fear... LOVE TRUMPS ALL GENTLEMEN!

:fist: :fist:

Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Postby Genesis » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:22 pm

I second Raneem; Game over Aziz!!

But still; congrats man! All the best!!!
Did you tell her about the shemale you made out with in Thailand? .... oh no he di'int!! Oh yes he did!!!
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby Night Stalker » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:01 pm

oh.. GEN.. u Irish/Lebanese fuck... (don't know which is worst tbh)...

in regards to these unproven/unsubstantial claims about shemales... i can only quote Friday (the first movie) terms: "don't u be bringing up some OLD SHIT".

:mrgreen:

P.S. tnx guys.. me loves u all in a non-sexual way (for most at least)....

P.S.P.S. been whoring the J00F podcasts for the past few months as well... some good shiznet!
P.S.P.S.P.S. the girl is bi-sexual.. how the FUCK did u think she was able to convince me into commiting to her otherwise?
P.S.P.S ASIDE? CAN U FEEL THIS?.... bottom youtube video...enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8cm9OTTIBc

edited the post to me Toto's (pussy whipped already...) favourite song ftw :p
Last edited by Night Stalker on Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:49 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Postby TranceFusion » Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:41 pm

Congratz :) lots of happiness i wish you!
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Return to The Music Room