[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Track suggestions for classic/Vocal Trance mix tracks!

Track suggestions for classic/Vocal Trance mix tracks!

Anything related to music is discussed here.

Moderator: MODs

Track suggestions for classic/Vocal Trance mix tracks!

Postby Night Stalker » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:17 am

Hola everyone!

well, i'm making a CD with some Vocal Trance Classics and oldies for a friend (yes, some dinosaurs still use CDs!!).... need helping out and suggestions and you're thoughts about what i got so far:

In no order:

1) BT- Mercury Solace.
2) iio- At the End (satoshie tommie mix).
3) BT- Force of Gravity (Ferry Corsten bootleg mix)
4) Ocean Lab- Miracle Above.
5) Darren Tate vs Jono Grant- shine.
6) Delerium - Silence (teisto mix)
7) Delerium feat. Jael- After all (Svensen and gelien mix)
8) DJ Encore feat. Engalina- I see right through to you
9) Dunkan Shiek- On a high (Gabriel and Dresden mix)
10) Kyau vs Albert - Velvet Morning
11) Lost Tribe- Gamemaster.
12) Miss Jane- It's a fine day (ATB mix)
13) Lange feat. Skye - Drifting away.
14) Plummet- Damaged
15) Motorcycle- As the rush comes
16) N-Trance- set you free (2002 flip fill mix)
17) Ralph Fridge- Angel
18) Ocean Lab- Sky falls down (original)
19) Snap- Rhythm is a dancer
20) The Thrillseekers feat. Sheryl Deane - Fly away.

so what are you're thoughts/suggestions? maybe needs a bit of testosterone boosting in the form of more male vocals? I'm sure there are a few hundred more vocal gems out there, but i don't wanna make it too big, u know best things come in small packages and all :p

P.S. if any of our resident DJs with the time and desire to mix these tracks, would be super!
P.S.P.S. It's amazing how i was trying me best to avoid having a lot of BT or OceanLab tracks and still managed to get a huge amount!
peace!!

:drinking:
BEATS PER MINUTE OFFICIAL CRACK FIEND.
its about time to set the BPM ON FIRE.....

"It wasn't God that did this to us man, it was you... you fucking fat narcotics agent!"

Have you watched: "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas on WEED man?"
Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Re: Track suggestions for classic/Vocal Trance mix tracks!

Postby Qulture » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:08 pm

i would add :

andain - beautiful things

lange - out of the sky

armin van buuren - shivers , burned with desire , and in and out of love .

jerry ropero - the storm ( inpetto remix )

to name a few .

good luck with your cd...

edit : iiiii seeeeeee riiiiight through to youuuuuuuuuuu ....... !!!
:twisted:
Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby lyonx » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:40 pm

Just to mention a few:

Ridgewalkers ft. El-Find (Andy Moor remix)
Chicane Feat. Moya Brennan - Saltwater (Original Mix)
Chicane Feat. Maire Brennan - Autumn Tactics (Thrillseekers Remix)
Agnelli & Nelson - Holding On To Nothing (Club Mix)
Markus Schulz - You Wont See Me Cry (Deepsky Remix)
Way Out West - Mindcircus (Gabriel And Dresden Club Rmx)
Holden and Thompson - Nothin (93 Returning mix)
DJ Tiesto Feat. BT - Love Comes Again (Original 12' Version)
Gabriel & Dresden Featuring Molly - Tracking Treasure Down
Paul oakenfold - Southern Sun (DJ Tiesto Remix)
Rui Da Silva Feat. Cassandra - Touch Me (Original Mix)
Iio - Rapture (John Creamer and Stephane K. remix)
Paul Van Dyk - Castles in the sky
Perpetuous Dreamer - The Sound of Goodbye (Armins tribal feel)
Luminary - Amsterdam (Super8 & Tab Remix) ==> ownage.

Male Vocals :

Marco V - False Light
Dogzilla - Without you
Armin Van Buuren - Yet Another Day (ft Ray Wilson)
Above & Beyond ft Richard Bedford - Alone Tonight (Original Mix)
Above & Beyond ft Richard Bedford - Stealing Time (Original Mix)

A Little more recent but deserves a mention :

The Doppler Effect - Beauty Hides In The Deep (The Blizzard Intro Mix) ==> Best intro u can ever get.
Martin Roth - Off The World (Martin Roth's Exclusive Intro Mix vs. Gareth Emery Remix)
Sunlounger feat. Zara - Lost
Armin van Buuren vs. Rank 1 - This World Is Watching Me (Cosmic Gate remix)
Dash Berlin - Till the Sky Falls Down (Vocal Mix)
lyonx
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby Qulture » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:23 pm

sunlounger - crawling , who will find me , in and out

roger shah - glimpse of heaven , over and over , dont wake me up

dash berlin - man on the run , waiting .

ozgur can - not even winds :shock:

martin roth - losing gravity
Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Night Stalker » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:13 pm

excellent stuff... tnx lyonx and Qussay, will make an extra CD with you're suggestions :angel:
BEATS PER MINUTE OFFICIAL CRACK FIEND.
its about time to set the BPM ON FIRE.....

"It wasn't God that did this to us man, it was you... you fucking fat narcotics agent!"

Have you watched: "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas on WEED man?"
Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Postby Genesis » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:36 pm

Faithless - God is a DJ (Astral Projection Remix) :mrgreen:

That's the only vocal tune I know and/or can recall :p
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Return to The Music Room