[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Eastern Euro Psy?

Eastern Euro Psy?

Anything related to music is discussed here.

Moderator: MODs

Eastern Euro Psy?

Postby Night Stalker » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:23 am

BEATS PER MINUTE OFFICIAL CRACK FIEND.
its about time to set the BPM ON FIRE.....

"It wasn't God that did this to us man, it was you... you fucking fat narcotics agent!"

Have you watched: "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas on WEED man?"
Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Re: Eastern Euro Psy?

Postby Genesis » Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:16 am

haha... I don't listen to this stuff anymore. It's almost structureless and a little too chaotic for my liking.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby Night Stalker » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:07 am

BEATS PER MINUTE OFFICIAL CRACK FIEND.
its about time to set the BPM ON FIRE.....

"It wasn't God that did this to us man, it was you... you fucking fat narcotics agent!"

Have you watched: "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas on WEED man?"
Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Postby Genesis » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:36 am

I'd easily admit that I love progressive psy but my allegiance to full-on has never wained. Full-on has so many different styles and diversities, but sadly, the link you've posted doesn't hit a note for me. Don't get wrong; if you shared this link 5-7 years ago, I would've jammed my tongue down your thrown but this type of psy just haven't done it for me since.

But I'm sure you already know that; you must have figured that out from all the recommended psy tunes I've flooded the forum with... :P
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Return to The Music Room