[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Progressive can beat the crap out of Trance...

Progressive can beat the crap out of Trance...

Anything related to music is discussed here.

Moderator: MODs

Progressive can beat the crap out of Trance...

Postby Genesis » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:23 pm

... Any day, any where, any time ...

I've always loved progressive!! Always have always will.
I remember back in 2002 when I was sucking on PvD & Tiesto and was hanging out with a mate who won't let me listen to his GU Ibiza & Hong Kong. He said that I ''wasn't ready'' back then to listen to such stuff and that I should stick to Signum's First Strike, Members of Mayday, Flight 643, Das Glockenspiel, and such...

I remember being mad but eventually I got the GUs and the world of progressive unravelled upon me. It's painful to admit, but he was right. I just wasn't ready to get this stuff and live it. You don't listen to progressive, you LIVE progressive.
It seems to me that prog has been one of few genres that has always managed to drift with the tide but not lose its integrity and sucker-punch every clubber anywhere. It is, and will also be, a type of music welcomed by all EDM heads anywhere you go. Its span, its impact, and its ability to get you trouncing around is unquestionable. It's a style that has always evolved and was never left behind.

Never in the limelight but never in the dark.

Proof?

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammnnn!!!

And this is just an example. But I didn't need to provide one, did I? :mrgreen:
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Re: Progressive can beat the crap out of Trance...

Postby ziz00_909 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:59 pm

TRANSITIONS 4 :twisted:
naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Genesis » Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:01 pm

Oh yes 8)
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby Raneem » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:22 am

"ok"
Raneem
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Qulture » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:00 pm

Lol ...

i like progressive alot , and most of my sets start with progressive house ! Even the trance side of progressive rocks as well ... It makes it very easy to both listen to and dance to like you said Gen . However , i usually need to step things up a bit in a set , after progressive , would like to end the set with some trance!!
Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Genesis » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:29 pm

^ You have to move on eventually after your progressive bet is over so you're right.
It's just I've been getting some REALLY good progressive over the last two years. For whatever reason, the rise of Techno had rejuvenated progressive somehow?

I'm not complaining though; I've been listening to the best progressive in my life lately! I just don't know how it came to be so good in the few years.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby DIONYSOS » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:16 pm

8)
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby Fawzi » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:44 pm

Fawzi
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Genesis » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:56 pm

^ If someone said this about Trance, they'll get sucker-punched with this;

Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Return to The Music Room