[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Are You Satisfied ... ?

Are You Satisfied ... ?

Anything related to music is discussed here.

Moderator: MODs

Are You Satisfied ... ?

Postby Qulture » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:23 pm

I just wanted to say , that i have been really , really satisfied with the releases i have been getting lately . The quality from the people i respect in trance or edm has been off the charts. I dont really think that there is a stand still point or a downfall in Trance lately like many people have been suggesting . At least in my opinion . Also the quality of the vocal tracks being released this year has been very good so far , so many good vocals coming our way . People like dash berlin , cosmic gate , markus schulz , myon and shane 54 , gareth emery , first state , armin van buuren , roger shah , signum , sied van riel , blank and jones , inpetto and duderstadt , andy blueman , filo and peri etc .... all have been pleasently surprising me !! I am very content with the material those people have been dishing out ..

So while people are moving away from this particular sound , i am finding hope and satisfaction in those producers and their music !

That track , Filo and Peri Feat. Aruna = Ashley , and the Dash Berlin remix of Medina's you and i , are perfect examples of good vocals today !!! just to name a few ...
:twisted:
Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Re: Are You Satisfied ... ?

Postby ziz00_909 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:42 pm

Nice Topic Q!

as for me.. yeah i'm satisfied! EDM is at it's best lately!!
loving the releases.. well i hv to be honest.. i did like trance more in the year that passed than now.. even know there's some amazing tracks and albums comin out lately.. especially those vocal tracks that Q mentioned!
Today Trance For me is summed by a few names such as : Above&Beyond and Ferry Corsten with a bit of Markus Schulz :)

My real satisfaction lies in a different EDM part!! you know what i'm talkin abt House & Techno :twisted: !!
things been literally SICK in those genres lately..! i still can't believe how this music evolved to become so perfect!!
and all of this thanks to some great DJs such as John Digweed - Sasha - James Zabiela - Steve Lawler - Bodzin - Huntemann - Warren - Elke Kleijn - Henry Saiz - Hawtin - Fady Ferraye...and the list goes on and on!
simply i'm really enjoying the music i'm listenin to! i'm discovering new genres and new style of music thanks to the mixture of several genres that a lot of producer have been doing lately and it's just push in it, in the positive side.. :)
naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby crow » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:57 am

So wait, are we just referring to Trance or EDM as a whole?

If it's just trance, I'll admit that I very satisfied with the lower bpm side of things. I'm talking below 136 BPM all the way to 128. Great stuff lately!
crow
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Qulture » Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:53 am

^

i doesnt matter , you can talk about any genre you like , i am not that picky with my topics as long as you stick to the core of the discussion :)

khaled , rarely listen to anything above 136 bpm myself , with some exceptions of course . But overall , almost all the stuff i have been getting has been top notch , regardless of the style or name !

zizo , i know how you feel , i love that side of edm as well these days , i really think that the melodic / trance elements have been incoporated so much these days in house and techno , that it gets interesting for all edm lovers !
Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby samer » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:55 am

let me second you on that Q! when you find yourself eagerly waiting for many tracks to get released then you know that you're more than satisfied with the direction the music is taking!!
let me add my voice to yours also concerning the vocals in the current trance tracks, there are some great vocal trancers out there and soon to be released! one more note though, eventhough some might hate tiesto's new album, call it very melow, pop trance or whatever! i find it very good and got very nice vocal tracks! whith upcoming remixes i can only anticipate more goodness coming out of this album!!
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby Nicktalopia » Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:19 pm

Nicktalopia
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby samer » Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:11 pm

^ very solid point of view there nick! may i add that the way we listen to Trance plays also a major role. If you listen using crappy low quality speakers then most probably you're gonna skip all the quality layers/elements/tweaks existing in many trance productions.. a good quality end channel should exist in order to properly judge a trance track!
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby ziz00_909 » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:42 pm

^ nothing like a good iPod and a solid pair of Headphones ;)!
naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Genesis » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:26 pm

Yea, I'm very pleased lately but ... I still can't get my head around Techno! :x
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby Qulture » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:48 pm

^

Why do you have to ? You listen to what you are happy with , and if something doesnt suit your taste , then it just doesnt !

We are not supposed to like everything out there , and follow the "in" trend everytime .

i didnt jump on the techno wagon myself , although i admit alot of the stuff released is very good and i like the way it sounds , but i still love the proggy side of stuff more ...
Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Genesis » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:33 pm

Ah no... I'm not feeling left out with Techno.. especially the slow BPM minimal stuff.. mind-numbingly boring!

I just can't understand the appeal surrounding it.. I'm not forcing myself to enjoy it. The would defy the whole purpose of ''enjoying'' something .. lol
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby samer » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:01 pm

i think before discussing Techno maybe you should mention MINIMAL! that absurd excuse of sound! i have respect for all kinds of music except this!
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby Genesis » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:08 pm

^ Don't get me started... It sounds like two skeletons trying to breakdance!
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby Qulture » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:35 pm

Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby crow » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:24 pm

It's funny how you guys keep making fun of certain genres and EDM when you preach about "respecting other kinds of music". Not hypocritical at all.
crow
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Next

Return to The Music Room