[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - The Ramadan Music Thread

The Ramadan Music Thread

Anything related to music is discussed here.

Moderator: MODs

The Ramadan Music Thread

Postby Qulture » Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:28 pm

I usually stop listening or buying new music in Ramadan , since most of my efforts are diverted towards other important matters !!

So lets use this thread , by people who still continue their addictions , and purchase or listen to music , for the others like me !!

Please use this thread to recommend tracks , albums or compilations released throughout the next 30 days or so . Thanx !

and please , PLEASE .. lets not turn this thread into a Ramadan Kareem one ! The admins should start one in the lounge .

Ramdan Kareem people !! :oops:
Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Re: The Ramadan Music Thread

Postby Nicktalopia » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:48 pm

Ramadan Kareem..

Oh I recommend:

Nicktalopia
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby Genesis » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:03 am

I don't know if you got Ovnimoon's new album (as it was out last week) but keep an eye for it; brilliant stuff!

The album is called Geometric Poetry.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby [IN]Head-Kay » Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:46 am

When I came across your now legendary thread last year Q, the first thing that came to my mind was how would he enjoy other people's music tastes. If I came and filled this thread with my favorite tracks each day or week then it'll all just confuse you since me and you have slightly different tastes. But if you do insist then I can suggest a couple of eye poppers over the month. :P

Here is one which I've been enjoying for quite a while and I think you might enjoy:

I got this one as a promo recently, didnt give it much attention to be honest since its just not my taste, but yesterday it popped in my player and I kind of felt it, but i'm sure its totally your style as well:

"For me personally, I could never go back to playing CDs or even vinyl. And most people forget that programming and selection are the true core elements of any good DJ" - DUBFIRE!

"The Aliens have officially landed in Kay-Ville"

http://www.myspace.com/djinheadkay
http://www.groups.to/inheadkay
[IN]Head-Kay
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Qulture » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:49 pm

Thanx alot people :

Gen , will get that album soon , always up for new experiences

Nick , its a good remix , although i think he took it a bit too far with the breakdown !

Kay , i have the Medina release as well , but didnt listen to it , and to be honest , i like the small things track much more than the dash berlin remix !!

:)
Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby crow » Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:34 pm

Ironically, I just bought this track last night a few hours before Ramadan:

Chaim - Thrill Me

Check it out on Beatport. This is some creative stuff right there!
crow
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Genesis » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:13 pm

Q, Static Flow finally released an EP on Beatport.

Get this; Static Flow - Define Sine

Really good stuff - I found just 3 minutes of it on youtube;

Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby Genesis » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:49 pm

Here's something else for ya. This was out a few weeks ago, I'm guessing you'll like it -

Non but Ace Ventura, this guy's off the hook this year!

Here's a remix from him a few years ago, I remember telling Dion about this tune nonstop back in the day.
I remember being in The Gallery in London and J00F dropped this in the progressive bit of his set at like 1am - my knees got weak! It's not a new release, but it's must-have and to be honest, once I start recommending tunes, I find it hard to stop :mrgreen:

And here's a tune from that new Ovnimoon album I mentioned earlier -
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby Qulture » Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:20 pm

Thanx alot for these recommendations Gen .

I actually know the Ace Ventura remix of the switch track ,good stuff !!

But the Judo Chop track is seriously insane ! Great stuff !! will be getting it soon :)
Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby A-Cube » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:22 am

Gen, in 2 week-time you and I have shall have a long talk. A veeeeery long talk

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Genesis » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:33 am

^ You know where to find me :mrgreen:

Q, glad I could help old man!
Did you get the 00.db album by the way?

Sorry Q, I just love this extended remix of one of my favorite tunes of all times.

Aaaaaahh.. this tune, Bomfunk MCs, and Fatboy Slim's Right Here Right Now took me through secondary school.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby Genesis » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:49 am

Q, another Ace Ventura gem here for ya...

Couldn't find it full on youtube but I think this teaser from J00F can knock you out alright!!

Seriously dark pounding shite!

That's Ace Ventura - Rebirth... GET IT!
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby Qulture » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:35 pm

^

wow ... what a track !! getting it as well ... i think i am getting into this ACE VENTURA guy slowly .... !!

Lol @ chase the sun , its defintely one of my favorites as well . such good memories !!
Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Genesis » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:03 pm

If you're liking Ace Ventura, then you're liking psy and progpsy, and that gives me butterflies in my tummy!!! :mrgreen:
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby Qulture » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:23 pm

^

lol ...

i guess we will find out shortly after Ramadan ! Maybe i can have butterflies in my tummy as well ....
Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Next

Return to The Music Room