[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Tiesto's peak

Tiesto's peak

Anything related to music is discussed here.

Moderator: MODs

Tiesto's peak

Postby crow » Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:49 pm

Last edited by crow on Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
crow
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby TranceFusion » Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:16 pm

* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby crow » Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:24 pm

crow
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby OBie » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:01 pm

Amman In The Mix @ JORavers.com
First and Last Monday of Each Month
8:00 - 10:00 [Local Time]
11:00 - 1:00 [GMT]
OBie
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby DIONYSOS » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:28 pm

DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby TranceFusion » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:58 pm

* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Nicktalopia » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:32 pm

Honest opinion? He never lost his peak ever since he became well known in the music industry he is still a leading artist/DJ and able to sell out faster than all his rivals, what changed after 2004 is not his musical direction or image in particular as much as it's how wide trance started to spread and new artists surfaced up that took some of his thunder, despite all of the fuss around his name his marketing strategy seems to be flawless i think his real peak is yet to come, hopefully the new album won't disappoint.
Nicktalopia
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby samer » Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:42 am

Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby crow » Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:53 am

crow
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Qulture » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:14 am

Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby samer » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:03 pm

Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby crow » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:18 pm

Nah no personal feelings whatsoever. It's just that I was thinking about where this DJ reached so far with his music and crowd from point zero to point "now" and I was searching for a peak point between those 2 points. Get my drift?
crow
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby DIONYSOS » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:18 pm

To me, so far, as a producer he peaked with Urban Train, as a remixer with Delerium - Innocente, and as a DJ with Nyana.
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby crow » Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:33 pm

Well put!
crow
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby silver_edge » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:35 pm

i know this is off topic,but there was some1 askin me wat i like bout trance,and wat i feel when listenin 2 it and dancin on its melodies so wrote a note bout it,she read it and got addicted 2 trance since then
here it is:

There isn't much in this life, currently, that would make me feel as happy and as confident as dancing to atmospheric trance in a party. It takes a bit of warming up at first but, once the dance-gear switches on, there is no stopping me. It's almost an on/off switch and in time I've learned to recognize and enhance the feeling when it's coming on.

Very little light; just some scanners and strobes, some smoke and a 5' by 3' space on the dancefloor, a good dj who can read the crowd, playing good atmospheric trance and I'm truly in ecstasy, without stimulants.

Thick but light sound blankets with friendly, spacey, wavey, oscillating sounds combined with the CEVs caused by dancing with my eyes closed in the light of the strobes and all the other people around me enjoying the music in their own unique way, set and state of mind is all it takes.

Sure, people often take it for granted that I'm on drugs, because of my broad smile and dancing with my eyes closed. Sometimes people even come talk to me about buying some of whatever it is I've had that night and everytime, much to their disappointment, I've told them to just "be the music".

That's the only way I can describe the feeling: I become the music.
Underground will live forever baby,were just like roaches...Live forever,never die
silver_edge
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Next

Return to The Music Room