[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - **The Ultimate Global Underground Thread**

**The Ultimate Global Underground Thread**

Anything related to music is discussed here.

Moderator: MODs

Re: SHEER GENIUS!!!!

Postby tarantula » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:12 pm

One of the albums that u keep on replaying & replaying. one of the best GU's
tarantula
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby Genesis » Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:10 pm

Well Zizo, get your arse out there then and get it - get the limited edition; far more collectible than the standard.

This album is easily one my top 5 candidates for album of the decade!
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby ziz00_909 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:42 pm

well i've seen it in virgin some time ago..wanted to get it..but then went for Enigma-Seven Lives Many Faces..! :roll:
and didn't Get back for the GU! ..
hope they still have copies..!
will do check it out for sure:)!
naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Night Stalker » Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:10 am

that first track is a pure LSD journey, into far away galaxies!!

Perfect for the drive back home from a Rave.

Great track to listen to while raging galactic spaceship wars in EvE Online as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMRa90w- ... re=related

0X
BEATS PER MINUTE OFFICIAL CRACK FIEND.
its about time to set the BPM ON FIRE.....

"It wasn't God that did this to us man, it was you... you fucking fat narcotics agent!"

Have you watched: "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas on WEED man?"
Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Postby Genesis » Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:01 pm

I'm all over this album!!! Good God what a piece of class!!!

FUCKING PURE EXTASY RIGHT THERE!!!

Wicked Breakdown!!

Easily, one of the best albums EVER MADE!

I'm flabbergasted!! Can't find music better than this!!!
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Re: **The Ultimate Global Underground Thread**

Postby ziz00_909 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:59 pm

^indeed great Album...done to perfection..
each time i play it.. i get driven away by a different track of the album.. it's a killer TrackList.. with an outstanding Mix :twisted:
naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Genesis » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:05 pm

Absolutely.

I'm yet to get his latest release from sometime this year. I don't remember the album name at the minute, but I must listen to it.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby ziz00_909 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:15 pm

^ It's Bedrock eleven compiled and mixed by John Digweed :twisted:
naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Genesis » Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:52 pm

^ I'm soooo buying this one! Very impressed by how well Digweed's sound has transformed and evolved recently.
He's had a legendary imprint on EDM!
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby samlbronkowitz » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:43 pm

its an amazing tracklist on Bedrock 11. Hours and hours of joy!!!!!

Gen: that Transitions 4 was unbelievable. The way he blended in so many tracks together (Before anyone was really doing that) is just impressive and he made it work. Now you have every 4 compilations coming out with this format (Joris Voorn's Balance 14 being an extreme example).

i've already bought Bedrock 11, waiting to listen!!
Are you ready to go on a musical trip with me, through love...happiness...music....AND PARTY TIME?

Nothing spells success like EXCESS!
samlbronkowitz
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Genesis » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:14 pm

^ I have to tell ya Bronko, I got the CD as a gift last year and oh good God... Bronko I literally played it everyday, at least twice, for five month (Then I bought GU Lima and did the same thing with that.. lol)

But it's just so amazingly done... I don't know shit about production but just the sound of the thing playing is just so brilliant. I haven't felt about anything like that about an album since Involver.

Genius... Just absolutely genius!

Could you recommend releases from the same field as this?
And did you get GU Bangkok (James Lavelle)? I want to buy it, but I'm not sure if I should. If you got it, what'd you think of it?
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby samlbronkowitz » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:35 pm

Are you ready to go on a musical trip with me, through love...happiness...music....AND PARTY TIME?

Nothing spells success like EXCESS!
samlbronkowitz
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby DIONYSOS » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:22 pm

I highly recommend Zabiela's comp too.

Just got Bedrock 11 UNFUCKINGMIXED yesterday, will be filtering through the 35 tracks tonight, all 7 hours of them!!! Beats a night out in ANY Dubai club :mrgreen:
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby ziz00_909 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:01 pm

naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Genesis » Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:07 am

^ Yup.. that is the last one he's made.

I'm still to buy it... I've been passed out over GU Lima, GU Shanghai, & Transitions 4 that some releases totally passed me by.

Anybody got Dave Seaman's latest Renaissance Master Series compilation, by the way? If so, would you recommend?
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

PreviousNext

Return to The Music Room