[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - **The Ultimate Global Underground Thread**

**The Ultimate Global Underground Thread**

Anything related to music is discussed here.

Moderator: MODs

Postby Genesis » Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:50 pm

If your trance was a pretty blonde ballerina; then what I listen to is a peed-off bulky bouncer pounding the living shit out of your ballerina.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby Genesis » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:31 pm

OMG.. this is INTOXICATING!!!!
Long live progressive!

Qussay, BUY IT!!!
If your trance was a pretty blonde ballerina; then what I listen to is a peed-off bulky bouncer pounding the living shit out of your ballerina.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby A-Cube » Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:28 pm

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Genesis » Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:04 pm

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :IT&ih=025

Two days for the auction to end and I'm the highest bidder :mrgreen:

I have to say that Budapest was a disappointment though. I didn't enjoy it
at all.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby Proof » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:26 pm

Im in on the Leb party thing. Wait ... that was what we're talking about right? Lol.

Also, I dont know if this track was in any of the GU's. I didn't listen to all the GU's ... just a few.

Blue Foundation - Sweep (Jim Rivers Vox)

THIS ... IS ... MADNESS!
Releases:
- Rodrigo Mateo - Carbon Monoxide (Praveen Achary Remix) [Baires Records]
- Alter Breed - Blue White (Praveen Achary Remix) [Spherax Recordings]
- Praveen Achary - Butterflies [Mirabilis Recordings]
- Praveen Achary - Pull My Legato [MakTub Music]
- Praveen Achary - Crossover (Incl remixes by Fiord, Manuel Sofia (MOS) & Tanseer) [MakTub Music]
Proof
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby DIONYSOS » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:39 am

Nick Warren > House
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby Qulture » Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:52 am

Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby A-Cube » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:24 pm

Still...That GU Brazil has got some of the best tribal I've heard alongside any compilation by Tenaglia or Nubreed Steve Lawler...

Gotta loooooooove GU...

PMT ~ Marching Powder

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Genesis » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:44 am

I was a bit bummed out by GU Locations. Turned out it was only a sampler
rather than a captivating set. It was good, but just not what i expected.
Loved the artwork though.. lol
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby rob » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:59 am

Lavelle really shines on this mix in doing exactly what he does best, making the hairs stand up on yer neck.
The whole mix is absolutely flawless, even the breaks/prog disc 2. You can really tell Lavelle has put more effort into his mix than previous GU djs because he actually uses some of his own production in the mix to astounding effect.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Disk 2, I cant believe I discovered this only last week, Ive heard GU26 Romania at first and found it rather boring, at least comparing to this beauty!

Respect for Lavelle for gracefully introducing Breaks into the GUs
"[...]You'll understand other peoples motivation, You'll be able to tell whether you're being lied to, how boredom and defensiveness reveal, and how to overcome both. You can see how valuable it is to increase your sensitivity to this Non-Verbal Language.." Non Verbal Language - 16 Bit Lolitas
rob
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Re: **The Ultimate Global Underground Thread**

Postby Genesis » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:32 pm

.... STILL can't move on from Shanghai!!! :mrgreen:

Along with Lima, I can easily nominate it for compilation of the decade!! FUCKING CLAAASSSS!!!

Oh man... It's never taken so long to get over a compilation IN MY LIFE. This tops my addicting over ISOS3, Politics of Dancing 1, Seb Fontaine's Prototype, Involver, and Oakenfold's Travelling & Ibiza PUT TOGETHER.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

SHEER GENIUS!!!!

Postby Genesis » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:30 pm

LOVE THIS CLASSIC!!!

Featured on GU Lima Nick Warren! Certainly one of my highlights of last year.... Oh you beauty!
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Re: SHEER GENIUS!!!!

Postby ziz00_909 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:05 pm

:D
i love it
naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Genesis » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:18 pm

^ More class from the same album...

Unreal. I won't get over this album for a loooooooong time!!
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby ziz00_909 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:36 pm

Gen These Tracks are SICK.. really amazing..
i'm ashamed to say i didn't get this GU version:(!..
but it sounds like a really good one:)
naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

PreviousNext

Return to The Music Room