[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Old School Electronic music

Old School Electronic music

Anything related to music is discussed here.

Moderator: MODs

Old School Electronic music

Postby A-Cube » Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:56 pm

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby samlbronkowitz » Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:04 pm

Are you ready to go on a musical trip with me, through love...happiness...music....AND PARTY TIME?

Nothing spells success like EXCESS!
samlbronkowitz
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby A-Cube » Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:15 pm

techno nation 2000

cd 1:
1-joey beltram-the start it up(orig mix)
2-Umek presents-mumps(track D1)
3-DJ Misjah-access
4-DJ Argonic vs DJ Chich-Pulse 1
5-Asem Shama-it
6-Gamble 2002-Spicy bred of charity
7-Madame Dubois-Red Roge MK1
8-ROK-cycle cuts
9-Devil fish-1999
10-Umek presents-mumps(track C1)

cd 2:
1-kamaflorge-Discontamination(Dave Prangel rmx)
2-special acid edition-X-pact
3-Umek present-mumps(track B2)
4-Joey Beltram-the start it up(technasia rmx)
5-Asem shama-off shore
6-thomas schumacher-when i rock
7-kid acid-notatorious
8-woody mcbride-basketball heroes
9-richie hawtin-minus orange
10-DJ Randy-pandamania

no need 2 say that this cd was released in the golden age of techno...powerful & aggressive bass(specially track 3 in the cd1)...it has a psychedelic aspect...but still pure rave & techno & high BPM...i recommend 2 all the fans of hard music...
my favorite tracks:DJ Misjah-access & richie hawtin-minus orange

Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby samlbronkowitz » Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:29 pm

Are you ready to go on a musical trip with me, through love...happiness...music....AND PARTY TIME?

samlbronkowitz
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby A-Cube » Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:34 pm

course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby samlbronkowitz » Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:44 pm

samlbronkowitz
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby samlbronkowitz » Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:48 pm

In the days before the internet, you went out and bought Cd compilations and listened to them for months. In the case of the below CD, I listened to this for over 2years REGULARLY. Song 1 on CD 1 is the best intro song of any CD i have EVER heard (i know that's a bold statement, but find it and try to argue with me!!!)

D.Trance 11|| CD 1|

01. Up Server 'Moodswings' 9:53
02. Lady Tom 'It´s a Dream' (Part1) 7:22
03. Condor 'Sky' (Sun Mixx) 7:15
04. Fractal 4 'The Promised Land' (DJ Tibby remix) 6:19
05. Gary D. 'Genetic Code' 6:46
06. Pulsedriver IV 'Kiss That Sound' 6:04
07. Robotronic Squad 'World Outside' (245 Internet Beats Mix) 5:13
08. Angel Beats 'Get up on this' 6:18
09. Silent Harmony 'Save the Whales' (Club Mix) 7:44
10. Freebase 'Broken' 'Fire and Ice remix) 8:16
11. Nuclear Hype 'Whorp' 6:26

|| CD 2|

01. Kay Cee 'Love Stimulation' (Trance Club Mix) 7:56
02. Human Grooves 'Living in the Light' (Trance Mix) 7:29
03. Mellow Tracks 'Phuture Vibes' (Kai Tracid Mix) 5:38
04. Olmec Heads 'Lift off' 7:44
05. The Harem Doctors 'Outer Limits' (DJ Snowman & DJ Mind X-Remix) 7:59
06. Hitch Hiker & Dumondt 'How much can you take ?' (Didier Abel & DJ Spaxx Remix) 7:11
07. SAN 'Stroke' 7:33
08. The Highlander 'Dignified' (Allan Mc Loud Club Mix) 9:56
09. Worms 'Ice Storm' 6:14
10. Plastic Angels 'Stimulation' (Extended Version) 5:50
11. Arrakis 'The Spice' (To Short Cut) 4:09

samlbronkowitz
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby A-Cube » Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:54 pm

08. Angel Beats 'Get up on this' 6:18
09. Silent Harmony 'Save the Whales' (Club Mix) 7:44
10. Freebase 'Broken' 'Fire and Ice remix) 8:16
:shock: :shock:

wow...its true b4 the internet purchasin music was a real investment so the cd had 2 be reaaaaaaaally gd...

course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby s u h a » Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:54 pm

Albums:
"Music For the Jilted Generation" the Prodigy - marked the peak of 90's dance music; fresh till present day

"Dummy" Portishead- Diviiiiine

"Mezannine" Massive Attack- trip-hop at it's roughest, hands down a collector's item

"Bjork" (debut album) Bjork- catchy tunes like "Violently Happy", "Human Behavior", and "Big Time Sensuality" largely contributed to the dance music scene

Tracks:
"Closer" Nine Inch Nails- among the pioneers of Industrial, NIN's "Closer" epitomizes electronic music (and filthy lyrics ;))

"Dragula" Rob Zombie (HotRod Remix)- featured on a number of motion picture soundtracks, this baby is dark, deep, and it's as Industrial as it gets

"Enjoy the Silence" Depeche Mode and virtually everything ever released by them, New Order, etc...

"Blue Monday" Orgy- need I say more?

"6 Underground" Sneaker Pimps- trip-hop; a massive mid-to-late nineties hit

"Zion" Fluke- very bass-ey, deep feel to it! Great track (featured on the Matrix II OST)
s u h a
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby Dreamboy » Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:18 pm

This one's one of my most valued albums:

System F Vs. Armin - TranceMatch
http://www.discogs.com/release/59416
[url=http://www.soundclick.com/bands/6/dreamboy.htm]:d: :r: :e: :a: :m: :b: :o: :y: :exclamation:
[/url]
Dreamboy
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby samlbronkowitz » Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:50 pm

I realize some of you where in diapers when this one came out but I have to point it out as its one of the first time I've heard the word "trance" to describe music that I loved back then. I was 17 when this came out and I worshipped this album (I still own it). Songs #2 and #5 changed my listening habits completely!

:shock:

samlbronkowitz
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby A-Cube » Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:29 pm

Perfecto presents Paul Oakenfold Travelling

CD1:
1-velvet girl-velvet(chiller twist cosmosis rmx)
2-timo maas-ubik(the dance rmx)
3-jazzy M-jazzin the way you know(menage a trois rmx)
4-dave kane-clarckness(slacker rmx)
5-tone depth-point 7(original mix)
6-altitude-nightstalker(original mix)
7-leama-melodica(original mix)
8-bunker-descent(original mix)
9-planet perfecto-bullet in the gun(rabbit in the moon mix)
10-bullitt-cried to dream(max graham rmx)
11-max graham-bar none(original mix)

CD2:
1-brancaccio & asher-darker(reset the breakers rmx)
2-PMT-gyromancer(wookie slut mix)
3-azzido da bass-dooms night(timo rmx)
4-lyric-over emotion(orig mix)
5-utah saints-lost vagueness(oliver lieb mix)
6-mekka-diamondback(original mix)
7-jan johnston-flesh(tiesto mix)
8-blackwatch-northsky(original mix)
9-goldenscan-sunrise(tiesto mix)
10-delerium-silence(tiesto mix)
11-element 4-big brother(original mix)

oakenfold's star may have faded in the few previous yrs but he s still 1 of the most respected DJs & producers in the world...the perfecto serie is really nice...in travelling oakenfold hits us with 2 quality compilations...CD1 prepares remarakbly well 2 the trance tunes in the CD2...a nice house compilation specially with track 1...some tribal tunes as well & smooth vocals...ideal warm-up 4 CD2...CD2 where we have yet another quality set with the tiesto from b4 2004 & some of his best productions...quality album which has definetely become a classic

course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby samlbronkowitz » Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:21 am

THE TRACKLISTING BELOW SPEAKS FOR ITSELF! One of the greatest CDs in my collection :shock:

1-01 Commander Nexxus Intro (1:22)
1-02 Ralph Fridge Paradise (Nu-Gray Mix) (6:17)
1-03 Aqualab (2) Universal Language (8:15)
1-04 Lost Tribe Gamemaster (7:58)
1-05 Waterloop Chips & Trips (6:13)
1-06 Arrakis The Spice (New Club Mix) (7:07)
1-07 Loving Loop Wake Up Eternity (United Ravers Remix) (8:26)
1-08 Binary Finary 1999 (Paul Van Dyk Remix) (9:46)
1-09 Arrakis (2) Aira Force (Main Mix) (9:04)
1-10 DB Sonic & DJ Fräggel Take Control (6:34)
1-11 DJ Dean Saturday Night (6:52)
2-01 Upserver Mood Swings (9:02)
2-02 Gouryella Gouryella (Short Cut) (3:35)
2-03 Basic Avalon Firewalk (7:46)
2-04 Terra V. Spirit Of Joy (Roger P. Shah Remix) (8:00)
2-05 Sector 5 Amagedon (DJ Wax Remix) (7:19)
2-06 Frontline Of Trance The Signal (7:11)
2-07 Firedancer White Sand (6:16)
2-08 Velvet Cycle The Afterglow (Nightmix) (6:45)
2-09 Drax Amphetamine (Silent Breed Mix) (8:27)
2-10 Choci & Tickle (2) Flute (Choci & Andy Allder Remix) (7:16)
2-11 Pasha Bros. Superstitious '99 (Black Cat Mix) (6:44)

samlbronkowitz
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby DIONYSOS » Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:17 pm

DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby pTq » Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:38 pm

pTq
Fulltime Trancer
Fulltime Trancer