[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - The track with the biggest impact

The track with the biggest impact

Anything related to music is discussed here.

Moderator: MODs

Postby silver_edge » Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:03 pm

Oceanlab-satellite
ATB-here with me
ATB-marrakech
Underground will live forever baby,were just like roaches...Live forever,never die
silver_edge
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby Nicoco » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:41 pm

a friend of mine got me introduced to trance and forced me to join TH. what impacted on me the most was Silence - Delerium and Tiesto's Forbidden Paradise.
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere
Nicoco
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby A-Cube » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:03 pm

But aren't you glad they forced you into joining?? :biggrin:

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Fawzi » Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:58 pm

Fawzi
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby samer » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:14 pm

Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby Roy vR » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:43 pm

.the underground world is the place to be.
Roy vR
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby Qulture » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:13 am

LOOOL ...

Alain .. we dont have a " NEW ASHRAFIEH .... " !!!

and if he plays at the old one .... he will probably never make it back to Lebanon !!
Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby samer » Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:25 pm

Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby TRANCED » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:15 am

Amen!
[size=85][color=#400000]
TRANCED
Recklessly Wild
Recklessly Wild

Postby crow » Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:27 am

Tons to be honest. And I got into Hard Dance first so I would say DJ Dean - Protect Your Ears.

Then I kinda got into NRG Trance and loved Dumonde - Never Look Back, RMB - Redemption, Cosmic Gate - Exploration of Space.

Actually, to be very precise, the whole Trance Energy vibe of their Hard Dance stages back then with all their DJs.
crow
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Qulture » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:49 am

Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby OBie » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:44 pm

Humate - Love Simulation (Paul van Dyk's Love mix)
PPK - Resurrection
Scooter - Maria (I Like It Loud) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVjeheaFfsM
Amman In The Mix @ JORavers.com
First and Last Monday of Each Month
8:00 - 10:00 [Local Time]
11:00 - 1:00 [GMT]
OBie
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby TranceFusion » Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:44 pm

NEVER LOOK BACK!! FIRE WIRE!! EXPLORATION OF SPACE!! :cry:
Does/did anyone love also Apoptygma's Berzerk? :mrgreen:
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby crow » Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:55 pm

Ferry Corsten remix? Yes :D
crow
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby silver_edge » Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:40 pm

Man,its like ur talkin in some weird alien languag here:( ...i feel like a monkey that aint learnin a thing when i read ur posts...got a hell lot 2 learn
Underground will live forever baby,were just like roaches...Live forever,never die
silver_edge
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

PreviousNext

Return to The Music Room