[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Samples / Reason ReFills

Samples / Reason ReFills

Anything related to music is discussed here.

Moderator: MODs

Samples / Reason ReFills

Postby DIONYSOS » Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:52 pm

Thanks to a brilliant recommendation from Gen I discovered loopmasters.com which I found to be a top notch site for samples and, in my case of interest, Reason ReFills. I looked around the web to see if there's an even better source but couldn't find anything to compare, loopmasters felt like the Beatport for producers to me. So I was wondering, do you happen to know a better and/or equivalent site? I mean an online shop for samples and Reason ReFills in particular.
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Re: Samples / Reason ReFills

Postby Nicktalopia » Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:03 pm

Check out
Nicktalopia
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby Genesis » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:39 am

I don't know anymore websites in this field Dion but I'll look around for ya and keep ya posted.

Did you get them J00F samples? If so, what did ya think of them?
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby DIONYSOS » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:38 am

Not yet, but soon! Along with other packs from the Artist Series... but they're so bloody costy!!!
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby Genesis » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:52 pm

They're dear enough yea... I never knew that production material (like samples and such) would be so much more expensive than actual tunes.

But I suppose it's the material from which you can make so much more and it could have a feeling of the producers giving away their recipes to others, so they make it costy so it'd be worthwhile... lol
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby samlbronkowitz » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:32 pm

beatport has a sister site for loops and samples. forgot the name. Loopmasters is BY FAR the best one.
Producerloops is 2nd best imo
Are you ready to go on a musical trip with me, through love...happiness...music....AND PARTY TIME?

Nothing spells success like EXCESS!
samlbronkowitz
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby DIONYSOS » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:36 pm

Wicked, I'll be browsing it in more detail soon then.
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Return to The Music Room