[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - The most INSPIRATIONAL songs thread!

The most INSPIRATIONAL songs thread!

Anything related to music is discussed here.

Moderator: MODs

The most INSPIRATIONAL songs thread!

Postby Night Stalker » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:32 am

1. We "ALL" BLEED RED!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjVJETz7 ... re=related

2. Genesis has always been "fascinated" by my Godzilla nipples... it was about time to share the secret of such an extraordinary body spot or maybe... two lol

3x8 counts of heavy free weights with a 3 times a week/ followed by a 4 times a week rotation.. and an iPOD playing this song on repeat.

you would NIPPLE TWO SHOT Rocky Balboa with such formula.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_IKcMl_a9A

3. Opus- Live is Life.... oh dear, how can you not be inspired to have fun listening to this song, CELEBRATION song!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jy4tMySp5o

4. THE QUEEEEN... alot of people would pick "rock you" or "We are the Champions"... but "Another one Bites the Dust" is the SHIZNET!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSX ... 00&index=3

5. Paco De Lucia... 9 years old in a tourist Gypsy house in Granada.. first Flamenco experience and most memorable personal musical experience ever, who better to portray it than the king himself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oyhlad64-s!

would like to go on more... but need to get some shut eye.
BEATS PER MINUTE OFFICIAL CRACK FIEND.
its about time to set the BPM ON FIRE.....

"It wasn't God that did this to us man, it was you... you fucking fat narcotics agent!"

Have you watched: "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas on WEED man?"
Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Re: The most INSPIRATIONAL songs thread!

Postby Qulture » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:01 am

LOL ...

i like your style Aziz , old school !!

When i workout , i usually have my Ipod on , with the latest releases i got , and i check them out while doing cardio . 35 Min . 5 times a week . Its the only free time i have to listen to new music !!

However , as inspirational songs in general , there is only one song in my book, which has a place , no other song can ever reach !!

Its by my favorite artist of all times , Garth Brooks . Its called " The Dance " . Its a song about life , and death , and how you deal with a loss of a dear person in your life !! Many people consider this a love song , which it also can be . But to me , its soooo much more than that ! Check it out .

Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Re: The most INSPIRATIONAL songs thread!

Postby Night Stalker » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:56 am

BEATS PER MINUTE OFFICIAL CRACK FIEND.
its about time to set the BPM ON FIRE.....

"It wasn't God that did this to us man, it was you... you fucking fat narcotics agent!"

Have you watched: "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas on WEED man?"
Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Return to The Music Room