[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - GU Nubreed: Sultan

GU Nubreed: Sultan

Anything related to music is discussed here.

Moderator: MODs

GU Nubreed: Sultan

Postby Genesis » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:46 pm

Global Underground proudly presents the future of electronic dance music with 2CDs of the world's most explosive underground tracks.

The legendary GU Nubreed DJ mix series that began in 2000 launching the careers of some of modern dance music's greatest DJ's such as Sander Kleinenberg, Danny Howells and Steve Lawler to name just a few, continues its worldwide journey of discovery by bringing you Nubreed 8, mixed exclusively by the supremely talented Montreal based DJ and producer Sultan.

Released on the 24th of August 2009, this exciting new mix album will be accompanied by a Global World Tour.

Sultan has consistently proven to be one of the leading producers in today's electronic music scene, remixing artists such as Dirty Vegas, BT, Nadia Ali, Cedric Gervais, Second Sun and most recently Sander Kleinenberg while launching his own imprint, Harem Records.

Nominated for Best Progressive Artist of 2009 at the Beatport Music Awards, Sultan has also co-produced and co-written Nadia Ali's Number 1 BILLBOARD single, 'Love Story'. With many dates across the globe, touring in world renowned clubs like Ministry of Sound, Pacha, Space, Stereo and Crobar, he has proven to be one of the most exciting and technically sound performers in the DJ scene today.

With Sultan originating from the Middle East but now residing in Montreal, Canada for many years, this smooth, eclectic and at times mystical journey builds effortlessly from the blissed out opening mantra set by LuLu Rouge feat Trentmoller into a magic carpet ride of cutting edge and upfront electronic, groove laden delights! This intelligent and well thought out DJ mix has been expertly programmed by a serious name to watch out for on the global dance music scene and features no fewer than 14 exclusive tracks and mixes, including several crackers from Sultan himself via his own Harem Records label, (highlights include the superb collaboration with Dirty Vegas) plus upfront tracks from the likes of Behrouz, Jean Claude-Ades and brand new remixes of underground classics Tone Depth - Rumblefish (Bedrock) and Dark Globe - Break My World which is remixed by Sultan himself exclusively for this Nu
breed album.

Enjoy the ride...

Tracklist
-------

CD1

1 Lulu Rouge - Ninna Nanna
2 Soulphiction - Changes (Ike Remix)
3 Luis Junior - Colache
4 Toby Tobias - Schoon (Dave Ellesmere Remix)
5 Pascal Vert - Bios (Markus Wesen Remix)
6 Sascha Funke - Mango
7 Behrouz - Where Are You Now
8 Tone Depth - Rumblefish (Tone Depth 10th Anniversary Mix)
9 Behrouz - Coming Home
10 Luciano Esse & Toni D - Los Penal
11 Sultan & Ned Shepard - Roads Under Ramallah
12 Norman Zube - Swing
13 Dominik Eulberg - Sansula (Jonas Koop's Dubfreak Mix)
Tone Depth & Sultan - Moments (Guitarapella)
14 Namito - Train To Tehran
15 Sultan & Ned Shepard Feat. Dirty Vegas - Crimson Sun
16 Sultan & Ned Shepard - Verona

CD2

1 Pascal Vert - When Time Stands Still
2 Bertie Blackman - Town of Sorrow (Mic Newman Remix)
3 Florian Meindel - La Nuit
4 Jean Claude Ades - Harlem (Gorge Remix) + Luomo - Tessio (Acappella)
5 Maher Daniel - Buzzin?
6 Florian Meindl - Here Today Gone Tomorrow
7 Joris Voorn - Empty Trash
8 DBN Feat. Madita - Asteroidz (Sultan & Ned Shepard Remix)
9 Stephan Luke - Invisible Man (Ned Shepard Instrumental Mix)
10 Joe T Vannelli - Private House (Siwell Dub Remix)
11 Chordian - Closed Eyes (Paul Kalkbrenner Remix - Ned Shepard Nubreed Edit)
12 Matan Caspi & Eddy Good - Neverland
13 Ned Shepard - Chromatic BM Linx - 123 CAT (Acappella)
14 Dark Globe - Break My World (Sultan Nubreed Edit)
If your trance was a pretty blonde ballerina; then what I listen to is a peed-off bulky bouncer pounding the living shit out of your ballerina.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Re: GU Nubreed: Sultan

Postby DiabloK » Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:13 pm

nice change, wasn't expecting Sultan at all though
will defo give this one a shot
And if your head explodes with dark forebodings too
Ill see you on the dark side of the moon
DiabloK
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby [IN]Head-Kay » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:18 pm

Roads Under Ramallah :shock:

CD1 is for me, awesome to see Behrouz in there twice!! CD2 is really amazing as well! 8)

"For me personally, I could never go back to playing CDs or even vinyl. And most people forget that programming and selection are the true core elements of any good DJ" - DUBFIRE!

"The Aliens have officially landed in Kay-Ville"

http://www.myspace.com/djinheadkay
http://www.groups.to/inheadkay
[IN]Head-Kay
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Genesis » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:08 am

He's originally from Kuwait, isn't he?

Anyhow... I'll be looking for some samples before I buy this one. Nubreed is a tricky business especially for who doesn't know the ins and outs of the featured DJ, such as myself. I'm typically excited though; it is GU after all...
If your trance was a pretty blonde ballerina; then what I listen to is a peed-off bulky bouncer pounding the living shit out of your ballerina.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby Qulture » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:47 am

Getting this one without hearing any samples !!
Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby DIONYSOS » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:57 pm

Sultan is KING. He's originally Egyptian living in Montreal but now moving back to Egypt as the resident DJ of Pacha in Sharm El Sheikh, according to a common friend we have.
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby Qulture » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:24 am

^

thats great news !! i think i need to get my ass to sharm soon , last time i went was 10 years ago , and people tell me it has changed sooo much !! to the better of course !
Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Return to The Music Room