[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - :)

:)

Anything related to music is discussed here.

Moderator: MODs

:)

Postby Genesis » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:29 pm

I need to get something off my chest. It's not a burden, but I need to share it with you lot.

I think that the last time I felt so good about the music I'm listening was 5 years ago. At the time, I had a dusty CD player and carried a CD wallet around with my MDRV-700 on London tube on my way to work to Earl's Court.
A few days before that instance, I was getting out of HMV having spent my first salary in my first job in London on GU Toronto, GU Melbourne, GU Reykjavik, J00F's White Label I & II, and Astral Projection's Amen.
I was playing them CDs obsessively. On the way to college, on the way to work, on my breaks, in bed before I fell asleep... I was pathetically addicted.

Today, I'm facing a similar dilemma. I have gotten to a stage in my musical obsessive listening where I am truly and completely satisfied with what I'm listening to. It's never boring, stale, or typical. It's fresh, innovative, groovy, and (my personal favorite) BANGY!
But above all, I am in a stage where I can listen to GU Bogota or Lima, then stick on Digweed's Transitions, or J00F's Euphoria, or Ovnimoon, then switch back to GU Ibiza and Seb Fontaine's Prototype with unimaginable ease. My spectrum for the genres of music that I'm listening to has never been larger and my enjoyment has never been more intense and finger-licking-delicious. I don't know if this is because I'm away from the regular uplifting-tech-trance or not, but that matters little now!
I was listening to Satoshie today, but now I'm tripping at 145+ psy and to say that I'm enjoying them equally is an understatement.

I'm ecstatic with this! So I guess this is why I've started this topic, just sharing a creamy musical moment! :mrgreen:

And above all, keep them beats coming!!! :twisted: (and keep them HARD!)
If your trance was a pretty blonde ballerina; then what I listen to is a peed-off bulky bouncer pounding the living shit out of your ballerina.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby Nicoco » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:07 pm

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere
Nicoco
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby samlbronkowitz » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:47 am

Are you ready to go on a musical trip with me, through love...happiness...music....AND PARTY TIME?

Nothing spells success like EXCESS!
samlbronkowitz
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Qulture » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:38 am

Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby samer » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:22 pm

Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby crow » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:34 pm

crow
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby DIONYSOS » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:58 pm

Gen, you should try fusing different genres together as a DJ, and even better - as a producer. That my friend is my latest high! I'll PM you the evidence :)
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby Genesis » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:47 pm

^ I've got to tell you, all this good music lately is making me want to take up DJing again! I'm craving to build a monster set on my own. Go through the whole thing of train wrecking it, spilling beer on it, smashing it, then spitting out a knock-your-head-off banger!

Any used affordable CDJ-1000s MKII around you? lol
If your trance was a pretty blonde ballerina; then what I listen to is a peed-off bulky bouncer pounding the living shit out of your ballerina.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby Night Stalker » Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:13 am

BEATS PER MINUTE OFFICIAL CRACK FIEND.
its about time to set the BPM ON FIRE.....

"It wasn't God that did this to us man, it was you... you fucking fat narcotics agent!"

Have you watched: "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas on WEED man?"
Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Postby DIONYSOS » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:53 am

DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Return to The Music Room