[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Kay-Ville 050 : The Farewell Show

Kay-Ville 050 : The Farewell Show

New tune or set by you? Share it here!

Moderator: MODs

Kay-Ville 050 : The Farewell Show

Postby [IN]Head-Kay » Wed May 05, 2010 12:46 am

Hey TH, what's happening? been a while!

Today was the final ever show of Kay-Ville and I thought it would be a cool idea to end it in style. So I had to dig deep in my collection to go through decades of dance music awesomness and do this mix. It's a soulful funky combination of some of my favorite tracks of all time, I hope you feel this one. :)

Kay-Ville 050: The Farewell Show

01- William DeVaughn - Be Thankful For What You Got (1974)
02- Marvin Gaye - What's Going On (1970)
03- Peter Tosh - Wanted Dread & Alive (1981)
04- The Whispers - And The Beat Goes On (1979)
05- The Packers - Pure Soul (1966)
06- Lou Rawls - For What It's Worth (1968)
07- Dee Edwards - Why Can't There Be Love (1972)
08- Al Hudson & The Partners - You Can Do It (1979)
09- Bee Gees - Night Fever (1978)
10- Chic - Good Times - Extended (1979)
11- Malcolm McLaren - Buffalo Gals (1982)
12- Boogie Down Productions - My Philosophy - Original 12" Version (1988)
13- Jestofunk - I'm Gonna Love You (1991)
14- De La Soul - A Roller Skating Jam Named Saturdays (1991)
15- Roundtree - Get On Up (Get On Down) (1978)
16- Crystal Waters - Gypsy Woman - 12" Version (1991)
17- Jamiroquai - Little L (2001)
18- Eddy Grant - Electric Avenue - Extended Version (1982)
19- Lipps Inc - Funky Town - Original 12" Version (1979)
20- Rockwell feat. Michael Jackson - Somebody's Watching Me - 12" Extended (1983)
21- Giorgio Moroder - The Chase (Theme from Midnight Express) - Original (1978)
22- Anita Ward - Ring My Bell (1979)
23- The Timewriter - Belief (1998)
24- Blaze - Lovely Dae - 20:20 Vision (1998)
25- Karen Ramirez - Looking for Love (1998)
26- A Guy Called Gerald - Voodoo Ray - Original 12" Mix (1989)
27- M.A.R.R.S - Pump Up The Volume (1987)
28- Maurice - This Is Acid (1989)
29- Grey House - Move Your Assit (1989)
30- Kraftwerk - Trans Europe Express (1977)
31- Carl Cox - I Want You Forever - Fabio & Grooverider Remix (1991)
32- Sandee - Notice Me - Notice the House Mix (1988)
33- The Delorme - Beatnik - Dharma Bums Mix (1993)
34- The Whispers - Planets of Life (1973)

Last edited by [IN]Head-Kay on Sat May 08, 2010 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"For me personally, I could never go back to playing CDs or even vinyl. And most people forget that programming and selection are the true core elements of any good DJ" - DUBFIRE!

"The Aliens have officially landed in Kay-Ville"

http://www.myspace.com/djinheadkay
http://www.groups.to/inheadkay
[IN]Head-Kay
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Re: Kay-Ville 050 : The Farewell Show

Postby Qulture » Wed May 05, 2010 11:43 am

Firas !!

first ... why is this the last show ??

second ... wow the tracklist ... this is going home with me ...
Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby [IN]Head-Kay » Wed May 05, 2010 8:19 pm

:)

many reasons, usual suspects (work, no time, etc.) and also that I think everything has a lifetime, Kay-Ville was just another project for me after all, I think I played a lot of experimental sounds over the course of 50 episodes and it's time to move on. I still have another monthly show, that should do it for now. Hope you like it!

"For me personally, I could never go back to playing CDs or even vinyl. And most people forget that programming and selection are the true core elements of any good DJ" - DUBFIRE!

[IN]Head-Kay
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Qulture » Sat May 08, 2010 3:04 pm

cool , good luck in your future projects ~!!

:mrgreen:
Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby [IN]Head-Kay » Sat May 08, 2010 10:18 pm

thanks dude!

PS: I added a soundcloud link in the bottom of the post

[IN]Head-Kay
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Return to TH Studio