[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - A little live set

A little live set

New tune or set by you? Share it here!

Moderator: MODs

A little live set

Postby A-Cube » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:03 pm

Hey everyone, just wanted to share a part of a set I played 3 months ago. Sadly the good part couldn't be saved (I mean the prog that was played that night), and it's a summary of the whole 2 hours. Kicks off with some techno before kicking it up a notch. You'll notice two below-par transitions, but due to the fact that I hadn't got on decks before that night for 6 months, I am satisfied with the outcome. 12 tracks in here, I'll come back with a detailed playlist but I can remember a few tracks: Ide, Dios, Smile when you kill me, Pan Pot, Departure, etc...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8RXBEP2I

Enjoy it!!!

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Re: A little live set

Postby ziz00_909 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:46 pm

i enjoyed that set when i heard it live.. :)!
naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Return to TH Studio