[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Capricious Pestilence Vol. I

Capricious Pestilence Vol. I

New tune or set by you? Share it here!

Moderator: MODs

Capricious Pestilence Vol. I

Postby [IN]Head-Kay » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:49 am

A while back, one of my mates came up to me and was like : "all you electronic djs, only used to work within certain BPM ranges, I bet you cant pull off one hip-hop set". His pretentious attitude disgusted me, I felt compelled to explain to him EM 101, but instead I took on his challange and thought I'd prove my point through what I love most ... art and noises!

The result, an eclectic soundclash which fuses an array of different sounds, backgrounds, classics and wide bpm ranges.

Give it a drop and let me know what you guys think, peace!

Length : 66:20

Tracklist:

01- I:Cube - Mighy Cube
02- Jay Z - Hovy Baby
03- DJ Kool feat. Biz Markie & Doug E. Fresh - Let Me Clear My Throat
04- Marc Morrison - Return of The Mack
05- Beastie Boys - Ch-Check it Out
06- William Traffic - Free At Last
07- DJ Cam - Innervisions
08- Wagon Chris - The Premise
09- DJ Vadim feat. Sarah Jones - Your Revelution
10- Cris Prolific - Aurore
11- Hexastatic - Ninja Tune
12- The Mighty Bop - Infrarouge
13- DJ Cam - Dieu Reconnairtra Les Siens
14- Tripping Jay - Ramtabla
15- Air - All I Need
16- Tom Ellis - Lost Again
17- Royksopp - Eple
18- Kwanzaa Posse - Wicked Funk - Right Tempo Live
19- Existentisalism - The Dinning Rooms
20- Jazzamor - Song For Maggie
21- Andy Ash - Astro Travellin'
22- Mama - Have A Nice Trip

"For me personally, I could never go back to playing CDs or even vinyl. And most people forget that programming and selection are the true core elements of any good DJ" - DUBFIRE!

"The Aliens have officially landed in Kay-Ville"

http://www.myspace.com/djinheadkay
http://www.groups.to/inheadkay
[IN]Head-Kay
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Re: Capricious Pestilence Vol. I

Postby ziz00_909 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:53 pm

downloading..
naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby A-Cube » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:01 pm

No Lady Gaga?? Not a fan in this case...

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby ziz00_909 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:07 pm

I don't know what the hell happened to my connection.. so the download got cut off 50Mb/38min!
So I Only Managed to Listen To Half The Set..until tracks 11.. (will try to download again)..

As For the music..even know that's not Type of Music..but I really Enjoyed the Set.. and a You Do Know how to pick them..
Tracks 3 and 5..brought back some good Memories :mrgreen: ..
Loved every minute.. :)

Btw: "Vol.1"?! ..planing on doin a Vol.2 ?!
naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby [IN]Head-Kay » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:10 pm

"For me personally, I could never go back to playing CDs or even vinyl. And most people forget that programming and selection are the true core elements of any good DJ" - DUBFIRE!

[IN]Head-Kay
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby ziz00_909 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:45 pm

naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby [IN]Head-Kay » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:18 am

[IN]Head-Kay
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Return to TH Studio