[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - [IN]Head-Kay - Kay-Ville 027

[IN]Head-Kay - Kay-Ville 027

New tune or set by you? Share it here!

Moderator: MODs

[IN]Head-Kay - Kay-Ville 027

Postby [IN]Head-Kay » Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:26 am

[IN]Head-Kay - Kay-Ville 027:

An old skool-vibed set this week. A fusion of stuff that sounds from 88,98,04 and 09! Feeds are always appreciated!

01- Eli Escobar - Glass House
02- Hell feat. P. Diddy - The DJ - Deetron Remix
03- Snuff Crew - Djs Into Space
04- Cari Lekebusch - Landing Strip - V808 Version
05- Adam Sheridan - Cartagena GMT -5
06- Trrantella - Karama - Sonny Wharton & Ant Brooks Remix
07- Joe T. Vannelli feat. Csilla - Fantasy [Vintage Ch00n of The Set - 2004]
08- Marcos Paz & Gabuci - Negative - Martin Bonansea & B.O.N.G Remix
09- Deep Shepherd & Emze Hack - Hope - Aeron Aether Remix [Ch00n Of The Set]
10- Pamuya - Breaking The Ice - Aelin Remix

"For me personally, I could never go back to playing CDs or even vinyl. And most people forget that programming and selection are the true core elements of any good DJ" - DUBFIRE!

"The Aliens have officially landed in Kay-Ville"

http://www.myspace.com/djinheadkay
http://www.groups.to/inheadkay
[IN]Head-Kay
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Re: [IN]Head-Kay - Kay-Ville 027

Postby samlbronkowitz » Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:24 pm

Dude I have the original to that Joe T track with Csilla ON VINYL!!!!!

nice interesting mix man. downloading. will listen to it ON MY FLIGHT TO BEIRUT :dl:d:d::d:d:d:
Are you ready to go on a musical trip with me, through love...happiness...music....AND PARTY TIME?

Nothing spells success like EXCESS!
samlbronkowitz
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby samlbronkowitz » Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:30 pm

funnily enough, my bro is bringing Joe t. Vanelli next Friday to Dubai!!!!!
downloading
Are you ready to go on a musical trip with me, through love...happiness...music....AND PARTY TIME?

Nothing spells success like EXCESS!
samlbronkowitz
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby [IN]Head-Kay » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:52 pm

That's pretty cool bro, Joe has a very decent house vibe to him that very few can match, even back in the day!!

Let me know what you think, am I turning into your flight DJ? :P

"For me personally, I could never go back to playing CDs or even vinyl. And most people forget that programming and selection are the true core elements of any good DJ" - DUBFIRE!

"The Aliens have officially landed in Kay-Ville"

http://www.myspace.com/djinheadkay
http://www.groups.to/inheadkay
[IN]Head-Kay
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Return to TH Studio