[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Soundtrack Of Her Life: Linnea002 (Mixed By Vince Aoun)

Soundtrack Of Her Life: Linnea002 (Mixed By Vince Aoun)

New tune or set by you? Share it here!

Moderator: MODs

Soundtrack Of Her Life: Linnea002 (Mixed By Vince Aoun)

Postby Vince_Aoun » Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:47 am

Soundtrack Of Her Life: Linnea002 (Mixed By Vince Aoun):
After the great and unexpected success of "Soundtrack Of Her Life: Ariel001", which really took much acceptance and love from many people around the globe, and had myself an immortal comment saying it was a real "masterpiece", I am here to announce that I am back to give you another great journey through the life of another awesome girl.

This time, we will all get to have the greatest trip through the life of "Linnea Schössow", the girl i first added on Facebook as the sister of the great DJ/producer/Trance Uncle "Marcus Schössow".

Linnea after that became just more than that, for she became my real close best friend (and believe me, distance never matters).
Now I am proud "SOHL002" would be under her name, dedicated to her and to all of you there!
Hope you all enjoy and appreciate the hard time this compilation took!

Duration.......1:18:39
Quality........160kbps
Genre..........Trance
Size...........90.02 MB

DL: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jkui2by2anm

Tracklist(SOHL:Linnea002):
1.Tyler Bates - The Ephors
2.Will Holland ft Yana Kay - Tears In The Rain (Orjan Nilsen Remix)
3.Ashley Wallbridge - Masquerade (Nifra Remix)
4.Offer Nissim - For Your Love (Sied Van Riel Remix)
5.Dash Berlin ft Cerf,Mitiska, & Jaren - Man On The Run (Andy Duguid Remix)
6.Robert Gitelmann - Rockless
7.Armin Van Buuren - The Sound Of Goodbye (Simon & Shaker Remix)
.Ernesto vs Bastian - Super Jupiter (Ronald Van Gelderen Remix)
8.Cosmic Gate - Sign Of The Times (Markus Schulz Remix)
9.Sied Van Riel - MME
.M6 - Into The Unknown
.Fabio Xb Ronnie Play ft Gabriel Cage - Inside Of You (Cosmic Gate Remix)
10.Ronski Speed ft Aruna - All The Way
11.Ferry Corsten ft Betsie Larkin - Made Of Love (Super8 & Tab Remix)
12.Armin Van Buuren - Who's Watching (Tonedepth Remix)
.Susanna & The Magical Orchestra - Jolene (Mat Zo Tech Bootleg)
13.Marcus Schossow - Kaboom
14.Ummet Ozcan - Time Wave Zero

Thank you, from me and from Mrs. Schössow!
Special thanks to: Marcus Schössow, Cupersilk, Alberto Aziz, Hiram Martinez, Ariel Fors-Klein, Sameer Mohamed...and all of you who helped in this compilation to be done, online, and spread all over!

Vince_Aoun
New Trancer
New Trancer

Re: Soundtrack Of Her Life: Linnea002 (Mixed By Vince Aoun)

Postby A-Cube » Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:29 am

Some interesting tracks on this one (the ones I know of at least). Not sure about the whole concept to be honest though. I hope a couple of guys will download this and feedback here since I am not into downloading sets at all.

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby DonSerj » Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:15 pm

Nice tracks you have in there indeed, gotta listen to tracks 7/9/12, can you upload them?
DonSerj
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby Vince_Aoun » Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:26 pm

@A-Cube: Hope they will do for sure! Plus about the concept, well 3 tracks are exclusive mashups so they havent been heard other place.
@Don-Serj: Will try to upload soon yepp! At least after a good number of listeners for the whole set.
Vince_Aoun
New Trancer
New Trancer

Return to TH Studio