[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Holy Crap!

Holy Crap!

Everything related to sports.

Moderator: MODs

Holy Crap!

Postby Genesis » Fri May 07, 2010 2:46 pm

Hahahahaaaaaa!!! FLATTENED!! I just love this game! Can't get enough of it!!!!
Nothing beats 117kg of pure muscle mauling into De Villier! Poor lad!
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Re: Holy Crap!

Postby Night Stalker » Fri May 07, 2010 11:48 pm

Wanna see some real heavyweight head smashing... then look no further than TOMORROW!!

Kimbo Slice Vs. Matt Mitrione:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AYDFt73UEY

"Dats how a nigga eat maaayn!"
BEATS PER MINUTE OFFICIAL CRACK FIEND.
its about time to set the BPM ON FIRE.....

"It wasn't God that did this to us man, it was you... you fucking fat narcotics agent!"

Have you watched: "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas on WEED man?"
Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Postby Qulture » Mon May 10, 2010 11:39 am

Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Night Stalker » Tue May 11, 2010 10:38 am

"It wasn't God that did this to us man, it was you... you fucking fat narcotics agent!"

Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Postby Qulture » Tue May 11, 2010 11:13 am

^

Lol ...

I agree about Kimbo , he just needs more experience , and more training , he looks much tougher than he really is , and in the octagon ... that doesnt count to much ! But he is getting better ... just needs practice , because the street fights he was used to are completely different than fighting a professional , trained fighter !!

I know about Shogun , and i know that it was the frustration that won him the title . But i expected Machida to know that he is coming with such a high determination , that he would be at least a bit more prepared !!

On the ground , if you dont have proper BJJ training ... you will lose !! Period !

Lets see what Lesnar will do July 3rd !! :)
Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Genesis » Wed May 12, 2010 1:16 am

Excuse me, how did this turn into MMA and UFC junk? Rugby is man sports - you can't argue with that. It's more gruelling, intense and physically demanding than any other I've seen... 80 minutes of bone crunching fast-paced action... Kiss your fucking ribs goodbye!

You think those "fighters" that you two speak so highly of can last on a rugby field? Especially you Aziz: you've been to Murrayfield so I'll assume you've seen some minimal action rugby to say the least in Scotland.

I'm not a big fan of videos that highlight the physicality of rugby without showing the class in the game play - but I'm only trying to prove a point:

@3:20 ... Holy Crap!

MMA and whatnot is a fighting sport. Rugby is a field game... a ball game.. and team sport. Those two are completely different.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby Qulture » Wed May 12, 2010 11:38 am

Lol .... its all Azizs fault btw .... :wink:

I never under estimated the roughness and toughness of Rugby , and that video you posted clearly clarifies that !!

You cant compare MMA and Rugby , it doesnt work . Both wont do well if put in the opposite sport , they are completely different ...

Rugby isnt very famous in our part of the world , thats why the exposure we have is minimal . Even when i was in college in the US , they started a Rugby team when i was there for the first time , just because it resembled american football in many ways , but of course much rougher ...

Anyways .... its just another day ... for you and me .... in paradise ....
Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Genesis » Wed May 12, 2010 5:12 pm

It's a shame it's not popular in the middle east cause it's such an intense sport, very demanding, very enjoyable, very fast paced. It's been around since the early 1800's (a few decades before football started).
The BBC used to play the Superbowl live every year. After all, it is the most watched sporting event in the states. But NFL... I don't know.. it's ridiculous. Yea it's a demanding sport but there's no pace in it whatsoever. It's very tactical, you stop every time you tackle some then start over again at the gain line, you've timeouts which kill the momentum of the game. I agree on it being a physical contact sport, but it's not intense. They stop every few seconds! It just... It doesn't keep going.

Then I started watching rugby and it's 80 minutes of nonstop barnstorming stuff! It's brilliant! Like all normal field games; they only stop for a half time or if somebody's jaw or ribs got smashed in.
And I have to tell ya; rugby players are HUGE. I was lucky to walk past three of them from the Irish national team in February somewhere in a Dublin street and they are TERRIFYING!! I'm not a small lad... and yet, I was dwarfed by how beefy those lads are. Unbelievable.. and it's all muscle + speed, aggressiveness + skill, and just pure power !! You should see how those people train for scrums, rucks, and mauls (physical bits in rugby)... astounding to say the least.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby Night Stalker » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:56 pm

Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Return to Sports