[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - OFFICIAL WORLD CUP 2010 THREAD

OFFICIAL WORLD CUP 2010 THREAD

Everything related to sports.

Moderator: MODs

Re: OFFICIAL WORLD CUP 2010 THREAD

Postby Genesis » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:58 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=Q8wtVaWW6Ik

Waahahahahahaha!! What a piss take!
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby TranceFusion » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:23 pm

This cunt never knew how to accept defeat... i dont care that he joined Real Madrid, i still dislike this guy.
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby lyonx » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:46 am

lyonx
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby Genesis » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:41 am

Delighted that Brasil are out!

Though I think that they gifted the match to the Netherlands really... They could've won the match in the first half... Meh...

Now, let's get Spain knocked out and that would be that!
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby Fawzi » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:50 pm

For the first 55 minutes of the game, Brazil looked like world champions: totally in control, composed... until they gifted the goal, and the threw the whole game away. Robben earned himself around 30 fouls and yellow cards for half the Brazilian team and a red for Melo.
That Van Bommel is such an important player, he kept breaking up the play and he amazingly escaped a yellow card!.

I'm rooting for Uruguay and Paraguay! I want a team to win without swarms of cars in the streets of Lebanon drowning everything out by honking their horns :evil:
Fawzi
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Genesis » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:17 pm

WOW!!!

4-0 Germany!!! Argentina? Argentina whom?

Extremely delighted for Germany!! Very very well played and deserved!
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby Fawzi » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:24 pm

They're style of play is simply delightful! Who would've thought they would be the best attacking team at this world cup? They may not have Spain's midfield, but they pass with much more purpose, they're direct, supremely technical and simply lethal at the counter attack.
Though I don't know how their defense holds up against a well organized offensive line such as Spain's. Assuming Spain qualify, Germany will finally face someone who can cause them trouble.
Fawzi
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Night Stalker » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:29 pm

BEATS PER MINUTE OFFICIAL CRACK FIEND.
its about time to set the BPM ON FIRE.....

"It wasn't God that did this to us man, it was you... you fucking fat narcotics agent!"

Have you watched: "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas on WEED man?"
Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Postby Genesis » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:31 pm

Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby Fawzi » Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:24 am

Argentinians played attacking football!? They put their heads down and ran forward, that's not attacking football! Their defense is crap, sure, but they clearly had no idea how to attack! And I fail to see how Maradona has done anything to this team, they don't attack properly! First, why the hell would you put Messi as a playmaker when he should be the one on the end of his passes, making the runs and the dribbles and finishing better than both Higuain and Tevez?! Second, they really didn't know how to attack, they just put men forward and that's not attacking football, that's clueless.

Messi is the best player in the world, and Tevez is an asset to any team. Di Maria did nothing right, he didn't know when to shoot, when to cross and when to dribble. Higuain is really overrated in my opinion. He shows shit in big games, both for Real and Argentina. He's lucky he plays in front of excellent players at both international and club level.

And since we're talking about Maradona and the defense, he's made the dumbest mistake by leaving one of the best and most experienced right backs in the world (Zanetti) for a worthless idiot such as Ottamendi.

Maradona has no future as a coach. I'll grant you one thing: he can be the best motivator for the Argentinian team. Those players would bleed for him. But you can only go so far using only motivation, and that would only work for Argentinian players.

Argentina haven't been convincing this world cup, and they got this far because they had weak teams against them. Better than some, but they didn't even get near Germany today.
Fawzi
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby ziz00_909 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:43 pm

what a massacre..really!!

I think that Zanetti and Cambiasso cld hv made a difference.. seriously they Did make Inter Get the Triplet this year.. what the hell is wrong with Maradona?! :(
Zanetti in his worst ever form can do much more than the crap Ottamandi did yesterday..
and Cambiasso... how can u be so dumb to force yourself on playing Maxi Rodriguez in that position if you have a guy like Cambiasso available!

Even know i HATE The Germans and their style of play.. but this time: wooow !
That's Exactly how World Cup Football should be played.. what a Team.. no individual names..just an excellent Team..Machines - Clock Work !!
Ozeil - Muller - Khedira and ahead of them Muller..what a sick MF !! they ran all over Argentina's Ass..

As for Argentina: i think the main reason and that comes ahead of Their week defensive line (cz teams won WC with a fucked up defensive line before) is the Relying on Messi that much issue..and thinkin since he's on the squad : no one can hold still // Guess what they did hold still..and pissed all over his ass .. Best player in the world..wtever if u want too.. but he sure as hell did fail to manage to show that out there.. Ok he did play out of position sometimes.. and had to go and get balls from the center line and all.. but what happened when he gets ahead of the 18yards box!! he couldn't even get a shot on goal not to mention play out some of the defensive line players like he's used to do so well! or even getting others to play real football like he did in the 1st stages of the tournament.
I think he had the Scoring a Goal Issue.. since he failed to do so so far.. and that was the reason for him to shoot blanks all day..

Higuain well..not his best form..wasn't at ease in the box.. Defense was all over him..
Di Maria.. failed in 5 games to show any of his usual Benfica Performance.
Tevez : nothing here to say the guy ran all over the pitch and tried his Best.

Hope Spain can outcome Germany's Performance..and redo a 2008 euro scenario.. tho i doubt it this time..
naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Night Stalker » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:18 pm

@Gen:
oh please mate.. stop being a "sheeple" that repeats whatever he hears in the media..

1) Maradona is a cheat: Really? did he invent cheating in football? name me ONE footballer that doesn't cheat and i name you a MILLION that do, famous hand of god against Ingreland? great, remind me what happened in 1966 again plz?... Messi, Ronaldo,Dogbreath, Gerrard, Torres, Henry, Fletcher and his infamous FAILED hand of god in the PL 2 seasons ago... etc...

2) Maradona is a junkie: is he the only person on the planet to have a drug problem? is he the only person that likes to party? how many kids wanna be rock stars? how many rock stars aren't total junkies? how many philanthropist footballers do you know anyways? and why the fuck does any of them have to act differently or judged by their PERSONAL LIVES... he is the best thing that happened to Football, noone ever claims that he was Ghandi, and it should have zero significance if he was a Ghandi or a Hitler, in footballing terms. Furthermore, we need to stop with this "let's save willie" sorry, "let's save the children" BS... Where did Maradona ever state that he wants to live his life as a "role model" for your kids? I got an idea, to you and other muppets that cry about "role models for our kids"... why don't you be a role model to your own kids instead? Finally, how many role models did Einstien, Aristotle, Descartes, Ghandi, Picasso...etc have? NONE.. matter of fact they would have been probably nothing if they did... cause they were "outcasts", people that did it their own way and in more cases than not, paid dearly for it, and only got appreciated after they were long gone for it.. role models for my kids my arse!!

3) Tevez first world cup: when did i ever say anything about it being Tevez's first or 10th world cup in my last post? :mrgreen:
i said that i "believe" that Tevez "at least" has one more WC in him, meaning that i would expect to at least see him in 2014 before he is no longer wanted for Argentina or retires.

"It wasn't God that did this to us man, it was you... you fucking fat narcotics agent!"

Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Postby Genesis » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:13 pm

Fine, I misunderstood the Tevez bit.

But I stand by everything else I said.
You have the balls to say "everybody cheats" to defend him? So if everybody cheats, that makes it ok for him to cheat? Are you even listening to yourself Aziz? I agree with you; From 1966 to Henry's handball going through everybody else - but that doesn't mean that it's ok for anybody to cheat. Stop sugar-coating crap. You can't justify for him what he did just because "everybody else is doing it".

"Do you smoke"
"Yes I do"
"It's bad for you. You shouldn't do it"
"But all the cool kids are doing it so it's ok"

^ That's exactly how you sound mate.

And lay off on the drugs argument because you're defence is as vague as the cheating argument: it's ok to do it because everybody have been through this and rockstars do that - fine, but when you're a "superstar footballer and the best thing that happened to football" you are under scrutiny in everything you do. It's part of the whole showmanship and fame act that he craves so badly. Forget the damn children, I'm not a humanitarian. I'm just talking about us, people watching football - the facts remain the same. You're really going overboard with this argument bringing in Ghandi and Einstein to this thing.. lol.. What's the matter with ya? If you are "the best thing that happened to football" then you are a prime example and role model on the field and off it. It works like that in all sports, not only football. Wake up and look around you.

Paul Gascoine had the exact same issue; fine, he's not a world cup winner. But he was an English footballing hero by English standards. He went into depression and alcoholism (something that anybody could go through) but now he's a joke because of it. It's part of the package man!

Maradona is funny and is a great motivator for the national team. He also was an amazing footballer - I never took anything away from his skill as a footballer. But the guy is a cheat. Drop the drugs argument, I don't care... I'll give that one. The reality remains: HE IS A CHEAT.
Now stop arguing with me Aziz, because you are embarrassing yourself in a futile discussion.

And I need no media brainwashing me - I wasn't born yesterday.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby ziz00_909 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:52 am

Diego Forlan.. is one hell of a Player.. How did Man Utd let him go back in the days!!
naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Night Stalker » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:27 am

@Gen... time to throw the towel mate... you 95% of the time come as a person that spits valid arguments, but you are way off the mark on this one mate.. and it's time to just give up on this issue, i'm wrong at least 50% of the time, but i'm hell sure right on this one :)

you come up and say Maradona is a cheat, so he shouldn't be respected... but then when i point out to u the obvious of most if not all footballers cheat, u say well it doesn't mean it's right.. which is fine (although don't make sense because their are rules and penalties for and against, don't hate the player hate the game)... BUT IT DON'T MEAN IT'S RIGHT TO SINGLE MARADONA OUT FOR CHEATING NOW DOES IT? LOL

noone outside UK and it's subsidaries (Ireland and Co.) has this never ending crusade against Maradona... How many of you lot call Messi a cheat for copycating Maradona's hand of God? Howmany of you lot call Fletcher a cheat for FAILING, EPIC FAILING, at doing the hand of god? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

as for the rest of your response to what i said, i guess i was being a bit too philosophical for even you on this one, but it's aight.

anyways, case closed.. you comming to London anytime soon mate? i might be spending 1-4 more weeks up here! would love to have a couple of drinks and smash a couple of beer bottles on each other heads at the end of the night :mrgreen: :drinking:

much love and respect :)

Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

PreviousNext

Return to Sports