[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Le Hand of God

Le Hand of God

Everything related to sports.

Moderator: MODs

Le Hand of God

Postby rob » Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:44 am

The outrage of this world cup qualification: a proud and competent Irish team eliminated by an offside+hand goal.

Debatable?
"[...]You'll understand other peoples motivation, You'll be able to tell whether you're being lied to, how boredom and defensiveness reveal, and how to overcome both. You can see how valuable it is to increase your sensitivity to this Non-Verbal Language.." Non Verbal Language - 16 Bit Lolitas
rob
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Re: Le Hand of God

Postby Nicktalopia » Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:49 am

Nope. :?
Nicktalopia
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby samlbronkowitz » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:30 am

a total heartbreaker for the Irish who totally deserved it. The only pleasure I take from France going thru is that they will win ZERO games in the world cup and Domenech will be out.

CHEATERS!!!!
Are you ready to go on a musical trip with me, through love...happiness...music....AND PARTY TIME?

Nothing spells success like EXCESS!
samlbronkowitz
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby [IN]Head-Kay » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:03 pm

I really never expected this from Henry the tenth, shameful indeed. Ireland played world class football, the type that gets you to WC finals any day, and I would say even further. France seemed lackluster all the match. What a hollow win after what couldve been a historic day for the boys in green! :(

"For me personally, I could never go back to playing CDs or even vinyl. And most people forget that programming and selection are the true core elements of any good DJ" - DUBFIRE!

"The Aliens have officially landed in Kay-Ville"

http://www.myspace.com/djinheadkay
http://www.groups.to/inheadkay
[IN]Head-Kay
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby TranceFusion » Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:32 pm

For the first time i'm calling that french team FROG EATERS... they don't fuckin deserve it and just like Kay said i'm also SHOCKED and ASHAMED that the King of Arsenal did that... i really hope that France will end up with less than 3 points in the group phase :evil: :evil: :evil: !!
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Genesis » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:03 pm

Another disgraceful day for football...... nothing new, nothing shocking.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby tarantula » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:26 pm

I would've loved to see those French gays out damn it. And Henry did not just handed the ball one but two fucking time, what a shame.
tarantula
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby A-Cube » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:46 pm

As a France fan, it's definitely far from being one of my proudest moments. The team played like headless chicken, Domenech was outplayed by Trapattoni, and everyone in the field was standing still waiting for the ball to bounce into their legs. In the end, it went down to a dirty play by one of the greatest strikers to ever grace a football pitch. Let me just ask you something, if you put any player in Henry's position and in the same conditions, wouldn't they do the exact same thing?? Of course they will, because when so much is at stake, you do just about anything to get your team through. Am I defending this blatant act of cheating? No, absolutely not. I just hate to see Henry becoming the scapegoat. We witness acts of cheating on a daily basis in football, whether it is diving, hand-balling or faking injuries. Henry did it at the most flagrant time. At a time where a spot in the world cup was at stake. So don't blame the guy, blame the human nature that gets you to do whatever possible thing you think would look reasonable at the time. Blame a great Irish team, that can embarrass any top-10 team on its day, because they failed to capitalize on their heavy domination throughout the 120 minutes. Blame the refereeing and the neanderthal laws that prevent the insertion of extra referees on the pitch or the use of technology to prevent similar accidents from happening. The story here is much bigger than Henry's hand. France just squeezes through to the world cup. At the end of the day, it's them that will head to Pretoria in a few months time, and there's nothing that me, you or anyone can do about it. Dark day for football indeed. And to everyone that has already buried the French team, I can only say that I'm not too optimistic myself with the current coaching staff. But it's usually when France is written off that it pulls off its greatest performances. June 11th is just around the corner, let's wait and see.

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby rob » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:15 pm

Wise words Cubey, This is exactly why I avoided pointing fingers at France or Henry in particular, so many players wouldn't have missed jumping on the occasion. I think it is about frkn time they introduce video-refereeing.

« vive la vidéo dans le football!» Domenech,10 Jul 2006
"[...]You'll understand other peoples motivation, You'll be able to tell whether you're being lied to, how boredom and defensiveness reveal, and how to overcome both. You can see how valuable it is to increase your sensitivity to this Non-Verbal Language.." Non Verbal Language - 16 Bit Lolitas
rob
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby TranceFusion » Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:29 am

Video won't be introduced if old people like Blatter and Platini rule the football world. Those are people from the old generation who don't want to evolve. Blatter keeps talking about fair-play... what a hypocrite grandpa.

I don't think that the Irish team should be blamed. In the penalty shootouts they could have a 50-50 chance of getting qualified, France too. The French could have a chance of winning FAIRLY. And anyway, so what if Henry admitted that he did it? Once the game is over you're free to do whatever you want because you know that nothing will change. Here it's also about human nature.

I have a lot of respect for Arsene Wenger, in a League Cup game he decided to replay the game because Arsenal won unfairly. No one else has the guts to do that. But if Arsene did it, then others can also do it. I'd replay this game. France, i wish you the worst in South Africa because 1- You qualified after average qualifiers and terrible playoffs, and 2- You didn't have the guts to fire Domenech after Euro 2008.
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Fawzi » Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:55 pm

"Ce qui me gene, c'est que Henry s'assoit près d'un joueur irlandais lors de la conférence de presse d'après-match et essaie de le consoler. Cela en dit long sur l'état d'esprit du joueur français. Si j'étais Irlandais, Thierry Henry ne reste pas trois secondes à mes côtés"

Eric Cantona
Fawzi
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Night Stalker » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:36 pm

If they introduce the video reff, then you and million others wouldn't have something to cry about, now would you?

now man up... Henry did the footballing world a favour.. who the fuck would wanna see Ireland play in the world cup anyways? and especially instead of France!!

:mrgreen:
BEATS PER MINUTE OFFICIAL CRACK FIEND.
its about time to set the BPM ON FIRE.....

"It wasn't God that did this to us man, it was you... you fucking fat narcotics agent!"

Have you watched: "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas on WEED man?"
Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Return to Sports