[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - The PL Thread 09/10!!

The PL Thread 09/10!!

Everything related to sports.

Moderator: MODs

The PL Thread 09/10!!

Postby Night Stalker » Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:37 pm

all your PL game discussions thread.

1) Arsenal totally thrashed a shockingly bad Everton side 6-1.

2) Drogba rescues 3 points for Chelsi in a late "fluke" strike.

3) Mancity start strongly by a convincing 2-0 win over blackburn.
BEATS PER MINUTE OFFICIAL CRACK FIEND.
its about time to set the BPM ON FIRE.....

"It wasn't God that did this to us man, it was you... you fucking fat narcotics agent!"

Have you watched: "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas on WEED man?"
Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Re: The PL Thread!!

Postby tarantula » Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:40 pm

Arsenal were Amazing yesterday, i really hope they keep on their good form and keep Man city out of the top 4
tarantula
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby [IN]Head-Kay » Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:12 pm

"For me personally, I could never go back to playing CDs or even vinyl. And most people forget that programming and selection are the true core elements of any good DJ" - DUBFIRE!

"The Aliens have officially landed in Kay-Ville"

http://www.myspace.com/djinheadkay
http://www.groups.to/inheadkay
[IN]Head-Kay
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Genesis » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:29 pm

Fabregas scored yesterday and so did Upson for Westham... all good for my fantasy team :mrgreen:

United beat Birmingham 1 - 0... Rooney on target, Owen was wasteful.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Re: The PL Thread 09/10!!

Postby TranceFusion » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:44 pm

Looks like Arsenal bombarded Everton with heavy bullets :mrgreen: hopefully they keep doing that! \o/ perfect way to start the EPL!
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby samlbronkowitz » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:07 pm

GREAT START FOR THE CITIZENS who after 100mil signings had so much pressure and enough of the world watching them to completely fuck up (which judging by our last 20yr history, wouldnt' have suprrised me in the least). but it was a beautiful 2-0 victory, great strike from Adebayor and Ireland. We are still weak as fuck in defense and need to sort that out IMMEDIATELY, if it wasn't for magnificent goalkeeping by Given we would've lost 3-2 or 4-2! amazing keeper!!!!

-impressive start from Arsenal: Wenger really knows his boys: sold off 2 big names for 41mil, refuses to budge on a few others and they thrash Everton AT their grounds.

-Liverpool/Man U: unimpressive, boring football. Alonso and Ronaldo will be two major losses.
Are you ready to go on a musical trip with me, through love...happiness...music....AND PARTY TIME?

Nothing spells success like EXCESS!
samlbronkowitz
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Night Stalker » Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:30 pm

BEATS PER MINUTE OFFICIAL CRACK FIEND.
its about time to set the BPM ON FIRE.....

"It wasn't God that did this to us man, it was you... you fucking fat narcotics agent!"

Have you watched: "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas on WEED man?"
Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Postby samlbronkowitz » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:23 pm

Are you ready to go on a musical trip with me, through love...happiness...music....AND PARTY TIME?

samlbronkowitz
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby tarantula » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:19 am

Who says MU is not weakend must be more realistic, our midfield wont let us compete at high levels in the CL (hope im wrong) at least
But actually i wont be that sad if MU gathered no trophies this season,it's rebuilding time. Some team rebuilds with 250 millions and get nothing while MU gets weaker for just one season and generates some young stars, almost for free, chew them for 4 to 5 years and sell'em again for non realistic amounts to stupid teams like RM and fellow, and i list: Obertan, Tosic, Ljajic, Da Silva twins, De Laet, Possebon (most player to watch), Gibson, Welbeck, Macheda & Mame Biram Diouf arriving in january. you can't give those kids a chance if your squad is stuffed with stars, u must sacrifice just like what arsenal has been doing the last 3 seasons (but that was too much), at least we still have the experience, mainly in our fantastic defence i addition to Rooney + doubtful Berbatov and owen & awaiting the comeback of the magnificent Hargreaves who will give back the midfield it's charm.
That's not the 1st season where MU sells some stars and they will definitly bounce back (not in results but in term of payers) just like they always did. And remember no one of us, better to say no one on this planet is wiser then SAF running this team.

Now as for chelsea's game yesterday, i thought Ancelotti went crazy playing all of those midfielders together but he turned up to be right and Dominated the field in the second half. I always thought Deco should have another chance, he got it, and for me he was the best player in this game
tarantula
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby Genesis » Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:04 pm

United can't compete for Champions League this year. Could you imagine them up against Barcelona, Madrid, or Milan? They'll be dominated in the midfield like a midget in a BDSM.

They will win the Premier League though.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby tarantula » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:04 pm

Barca will definitly dominate, RM maybe, but MILAN??????? no way, c'm on have some respect dude
tarantula
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby Genesis » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:18 pm

United's midfield is unable to provide a constant supply of goals. That supply used to come from Ronaldo; the current squad's midfield can't do that.
Don't get me wrong, they will score some goals for United - I'd be delighted if they can bag 25 goals by the end of the season - but can they? I don't know...

Now, the goal scoring duty has fallen upon Rooney and while I think he has phenomenal vision and excellent finishing, if he simply had an injury, I can't see the half-arsed Berbatov taking on from him. I always feel that Rooney is alone on the pitch up front. Berbatov does supply a few good passes to provide to Rooney but if he doesn't pull it together before January I can easily see Fergie having him up for sale. United doesn't need a pass-provider; they have enough of those in the midfield, they need a finisher alongside Rooney. Berbatov bagged 10 goals last year for United in over 40 appearances across all competitions before Tevez used to get on and do the job that he couldn't do.

He's clumsy, flimsy, & slow - damn Owen can run faster and he's the dark knight of the premier league this year. Owen will be the perfect substitute coming on in a deadlocked game and nicking a goal. But until he gets on to do so Berbatov has 70-odd minutes of work to do that he's not doing. He has to pull his act, it's about time he does cause United needs every pair of legs this season and every goal-scoring opportunity taken. His nonchalant attitude is no good and needs to change if he wants to keep his spot.

I want to be proven wrong. I hope I would be and Berbatov starts getting goals by the handful but until then, things are not looking up for him too well.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby samlbronkowitz » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:22 am

MANCHESTER UTD 0-1 BURNLEY!!!!!
what a cracker of a goal as well. It is clear that Manchester have lost all creativity with the loss of Ronaldo. Owen is showing his old age and uselessness. Berbatov could be the worst 30mil player alive!!!!
Historic game for Burnley.

How about Tottenham and Chelsea top of the board? Looking strong as fuck!!!

NS: Congrats on Reds victory. Solid 3-0 scoreline: that move by Gerrard to pass to Kuyt on the last goal was jaw-droppingly sexy. however, please agree with me now that Alonso gone is a major loss: Lucas is WORTHLESS, and Mascherano disappeared--Xabi made Mascherano so good because he could rely on him. gonna be interesting season!!!

samlbronkowitz
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby TranceFusion » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:15 pm

HAHAHA :mrgreen:
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby ziz00_909 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:18 pm

(i know it doesn't belong here) but what abt that 5-0 win for Real Madrid Over Borrusia Dortmund! :mrgreen:
Goals:
0-1 (2'): Granero
0-2 (47'): Robben
0-3 (72'): Higuain
0-4 (75'): Kaka (p)
0-5 (89'): Raul

naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Next

Return to Sports