[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - The PL Thread 09/10!!

The PL Thread 09/10!!

Everything related to sports.

Moderator: MODs

Re: The PL Thread 09/10!!

Postby ziz00_909 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:30 pm

Tottenham Won 2 Derbys in 72hrs!! Bravo!
In ur Face Chelsea!! :P

Man U vs Man City: booooooooooring.. tho glad that the Devils won.. :D
naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Genesis » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:01 am

^ Boring or not, I wouldn't care less. It was a poor game when line-up against the previous three clashes they had this season but I'll take the three points any day, any time, any how. 1-0 or 5-0... at this stage of the season, it really doesn't matter to me. Just get the job done.

Thank you Tottenham!
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby Fawzi » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:05 am

Chelsea play Stoke next week, a side known for playing high balls into the area and its physical approach, without their captain and most commanding defender... More points dropped?! God I hope so!!
Fawzi
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Genesis » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:15 am

^ I can see Chelski winning that one, barely but surely. My hopes are on Liverpool sticking it up for them in two-weeks time.

To be honest with ya, after beating Chelski and Arsenal, I fear for the Devils playing Tottenham next week.. heh..
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby Fawzi » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:35 pm

^ I wouldn't count on Liverpool. The way they've been performing, Stoke have a better chance of beating Chelsea than Liverpool :p.

What I'm worried about is the fact that Liverpool and Stoke don't have anything to fight for anymore, they simply don't care anymore. Tottenham are fighting for that 4th place and have a motivation to beat the likes Chelsea. But Liverpool and Stoke don't.
Fawzi
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby ziz00_909 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:56 pm

^ It all depend on the Fact if Torres is gonna play or not.. if he is.. my bet's on Liverpool !!

and Tottenham are a real threat indeed
naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Fawzi » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:00 pm

^Torres is an over-blown Barbie doll.

Liverpool won't give much attention to the Chelsea game, given that they'll be fighting for the Europa Cup and have nothing else to do. They won't risk anything on that game.

And let's put it this way: If Liverpool needed United to beat Chelsea in order for them to win the title, United would gladly lose, especially since there isn't anything riding on that game. I'm sure Liverpool feel the same way. 3 meaningless points lost, or that record that they keep flaunting in the face of everyone whenever they lose?
Fawzi
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Genesis » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:13 pm

^ In theory, you're making sense. But the reality; this is sports.. it's football.. you play to win. No top team throws a game away intentionally.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby Night Stalker » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:51 pm

BEATS PER MINUTE OFFICIAL CRACK FIEND.
its about time to set the BPM ON FIRE.....

"It wasn't God that did this to us man, it was you... you fucking fat narcotics agent!"

Have you watched: "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas on WEED man?"
Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Postby Genesis » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:37 pm

I don't really know Aziz: after the Stoke demolition job yesterday, I can't see Liverpool stopping Chelski. I know I can't compare Stoke to Liverpool but Chelski do have a good record against the Kop and their tails are up; they can smell the trophy now while Liverpool are Torres-less!

Still, football is football. I'd be happy with a draw :mrgreen:
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby Night Stalker » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:33 am

BEATS PER MINUTE OFFICIAL CRACK FIEND.
its about time to set the BPM ON FIRE.....

"It wasn't God that did this to us man, it was you... you fucking fat narcotics agent!"

Have you watched: "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas on WEED man?"
Night Stalker
Veteran Raver
Veteran Raver

Postby Fawzi » Thu May 06, 2010 12:04 am

City Vs Tottenham unsurprisingly turned out to be one of the games of the season! Very exciting!

Liverpool and City out of the Champo league... Nice! :lol:

Dear God how I hope Wigan get a point at Chelsea...
Fawzi
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Previous

Return to Sports