[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Classic Flair!!!

Classic Flair!!!

Everything related to sports.

Moderator: MODs

Classic Flair!!!

Postby Genesis » Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:20 pm

Nobody plays like they do, nobody passes with such ease and precision. You have got to love the way they do it. The French are eye candy in rugby.
Watch this even if you don't like rugby. This is quality and admirable stuff right there! Tries from the 70's right till the late 90's - they hardly ever stop the ball from moving!

By the way, Alan: they've just beaten All Blacks this morning - check the highlights. This Trinh-Duc fended off four NZs on his way over the line. Brilliant!

If your trance was a pretty blonde ballerina; then what I listen to is a peed-off bulky bouncer pounding the living shit out of your ballerina.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Re: Classic Flair!!!

Postby samer » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:32 am

rugby is for sissies.. american football all the way!!
on another hand, i have no idea what am talking about! :roll:
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby A-Cube » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:52 am

American football is just rugby after the visit of a health inspector.

Gen, les Bleux won against NZ?? Promising news :mrgeen:

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby ziz00_909 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:01 pm

i watched like 10 rugby games before: and i didn't get a single hint abt the rules of playing..
on the other hand it took me to watch just one match of American Football.. to know all the game.. :roll:
[i dont know why i posted that.. :mrgreen: ]
naturally Artificial!
ziz00_909
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Genesis » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:55 pm

^ American Football? Please.

They're two very different field games. Rugby is much faster and goes back, reaaaaal back to the late 1800's.
What's not to understand?

2 teams.
15 players on each.
score by grounding the ball beyond the opposition's line. This is called a 'try'.
every time you score a try, you put 5 points on the board.
every time you score a try, you get the chance to take a spot kick, worth two points if successful, and land it between the posts.
you can't pass the ball forward - you only pass backwards and sideways. Having said that you may make a ship kick forward in the hope that your team mates could pick it up.
how do you score? run! you have to make ground to get to the try line. you must have very good feet; sidesteps are essential, fending off, and general body strength is essential- why? read on...
for the opposing team to stop you, they have to tackle ya. And I mean, TACKLE ya really well: anything goes in rugby just don't tackle the face and don't tackle if your opponent has no ball on his hands. Apart from that, double-team him, bring him to the ground, lift him up and smack him to the ground... all goes...

That's the basics really. You can understand mauls, scrummaging, and line-outs later... but mainly this is all you need to know to understand rugby.
just watch matches - you'll catch on. and more importantly, watch french rugby league - it's the best in the world.
If your trance was a pretty blonde ballerina; then what I listen to is a peed-off bulky bouncer pounding the living shit out of your ballerina.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Return to Sports