[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Will RONALDO leave UNITED?

Will RONALDO leave UNITED?

Everything related to sports.

Moderator: MODs

Will RONALDO leave UNITED?

Postby tarantula » Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:29 pm

tarantula
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby Genesis » Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:38 pm

If your trance was a pretty blonde ballerina; then what I listen to is a peed-off bulky bouncer pounding the living shit out of your ballerina.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby tarantula » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:34 pm

tarantula
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby Fawzi » Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:47 pm

Fawzi
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby samlbronkowitz » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:06 am

Are you ready to go on a musical trip with me, through love...happiness...music....AND PARTY TIME?

Nothing spells success like EXCESS!
samlbronkowitz
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby JAD » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:37 pm

JAD
Fulltime Trancer
Fulltime Trancer

Postby Deema » Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:46 pm

Hopefully not!!!! :S
He'd be an big idiot indeed!
Dancing Queen
Deema
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby TranceFusion » Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:56 pm

Got news here.

Ronaldo waited for his Euro to end to tell the press about his decision. He said that he wants to leave MU this summer and that he took this decision a while ago, but he couldn't talk about this before the end of EPL. Meanwhile, Manchester United once again repeats that he's not for sale. A few days ago Ferguson said that if MU will sell Ronaldo, he will leave the club.

The press entitled it "the war has begun".
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby tarantula » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:07 pm

i guess there will be no deal without fergie's approval, he prefers to put ronaldo with the reserves instead of selling him to Real fuckin' madrid
But as Ronaldo says that the reason for his decision is that he achieved everything in Man Utd, and now he's lookin' for a new challenge, and i guess he's wright in this point eventhough i don't want him to leave
tarantula
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby A-Cube » Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:11 pm

They still want him even after seeing him play the way he did in the Euro?? That's courageous...

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Genesis » Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:21 pm

You know what? I hope United would let him leave... screw him...

When Beckham left, everyone said that United will never be as good - if so
then it's a wonder they're doing incredibly well.

Ferguson said may times over and over, when a player thinks he's bigger
than the club, then he must leave. Ronaldo seems set to be so if he stays
with United. Ferguson will never value a player more than the club or the
interest if the club. If Ronaldo stays then he'll be forced to stay because
United simply own his contract. There's no way out for him until United say
they don't want him anymore. If you force a bighead like Ronaldo to stay
there'll be hell to pay... He won't sit there smiling at Ferguson all day
scoring 40-goals a season. I wish United would let him go: they'd make
bloody millions out of Madrid to seal the deal (bale wbala jmilto)
If your trance was a pretty blonde ballerina; then what I listen to is a peed-off bulky bouncer pounding the living shit out of your ballerina.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby TranceFusion » Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:38 am

Scolari also told him that such a chance occurs only once in life and that he should go to RM.
Another reason, dunno if a rumor or not, is that Ronaldo's mother influenced him a lot. It is her dream to see her son play for RM, since she's a huge fan of the Spanish club.
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Nicktalopia » Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:53 am

RM will bury his talent just like what happened with Beckham and many others,There's no way he's gonna shine in a team built just to import stars,chew then spit them when new talents surface around,I hate team managmeant like RM's ,they're one of the main bad influences on the soccer scene..however i think he will move to RM because to many players playing in spain is a golden chance that should not be missed.
Nicktalopia
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby TranceFusion » Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:52 pm

^ Exactly
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby A-Cube » Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:03 pm

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Next

Return to Sports