[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - All Euro 2008 Results and Analysis

All Euro 2008 Results and Analysis

Everything related to sports.

Moderator: MODs

All Euro 2008 Results and Analysis

Postby A-Cube » Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:22 pm

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby TranceFusion » Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:30 pm

I have been looking forward to this tournament since many many months! I'm always excited about national teams :D

I'm gonna watch every single game!

And btw, CZECH REPUBLIC \o/ for today :mrgreen:
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby lebanese_raver » Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:36 pm

Go Czech Rep! It would have been great if Nedved was playing, anyway Jazeera sports are doing a great job in covering the tournament.
lebanese_raver
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby TranceFusion » Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:41 pm

^ I wanted to watch the games on the polish public channel but there was no agreement between the public channel and the private channel (encoded therefore unwatchable). Fockin idiots at the private one thinking of making money instead of making it possible for all poles to watch the tournament :evil: :evil:
I'll have to watch the games with annoying arab commentator at Jazeera or hopefully in english on SuperSport.
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Raneem » Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:51 pm

Germans will kick the polish asses tomorrow! :lol:
Raneem
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby A-Cube » Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:12 pm

Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby TranceFusion » Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:15 pm

* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Fawzi » Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:14 pm

Fawzi
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby TranceFusion » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:56 pm

The 2nd game of Euro2008 was much more entertaining than the first one! Portugal dominated the game and had more scoring chances, the 3 shots on the bar and the post being enough to prove it. Turkey is not anymore as threatening as before (World Cup 2002). The Turks focused on counter attacks during which they showed speed but also lacked in finishing those attacks with a goal. They didn't even dare shooting from outside the box while Portugal's aim was to bring danger at every penetration. Pepe scored after a nice one-two and in the last minute of the game Mereiles finished the job after a nice and quick counter attack led by C. Ronaldo.

Switzerland 0-1 Czech Republic
Sverkos 71'

Portugal 2-0 Turkey
Pepe 61'
Raul Mereiles 93'

GROUP A - Standings
1- Portugal: 3 points, +2
2- Czech Republic: 3 points, +1
3- Switzerland: 0 point, -1
4- Turkey: 0 point, -2

Next games - Wednesday 11 June
Czech Republic - Portugal @ 7pm
Switzerland - Turkey @ 9h45pm
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby rob » Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:39 am

Touché A-Cube! Moutinho was sensational! What a second goal that was!
Portugal is a very good squad.. I mean, Any side with the attacking strength to leave out Maniche, or Quaresma on the bench, must have some really good arsenal on its front …
Eagerly waiting for Monday…
"[...]You'll understand other peoples motivation, You'll be able to tell whether you're being lied to, how boredom and defensiveness reveal, and how to overcome both. You can see how valuable it is to increase your sensitivity to this Non-Verbal Language.." Non Verbal Language - 16 Bit Lolitas
rob
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby M&R » Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:06 pm

www.livescore.com , www.goal.com if you need more info :D
M&R
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby M&R » Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:40 pm

M&R
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby TranceFusion » Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:19 pm

TONIGHT Group B!!

7pm Croatia vs Austria.
9h45 [glow=red]POLAND[/glow] - Germany !!! \o/
Just to show how big this rivalry is: yesterday (after drinking beer) Poles and Germans faced each other with insults and some punches :lol: 7 Germans arrested... nice warm-up!
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby A-Cube » Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:26 pm

Portugal 2 - Turkey 0...

All that can be said is that Portugal deserved to win it yesterday...but for some reason this team didn't show too much serenity in their game...I expected some more fluidity from this team for some reason...my wish to associate Quaresma and Ronaldo didn't happen but I saw more good news on the defensive end...No more empty spaces on the right lane due to Miguel's extensive play in the opponent's half...Bosingwa shut down the Turkish midfielders well enough to prevent any danger on Ricardo's goal...as for the pair Pepe-Carvalho no comment they did a terrific game yesterday...the Portuguese midfield also contributed immensely for the win especially Armando Petit and Moutinho...I've seen Ronaldo in better days but his presence on the field should be enough to open spaces for his teammates and make the most of the opportunities...Scolari spoke before the start of the tournament that this team struggles with the finishing and it was clear yesterday...despite being the best team out there the Portuguese failed to score that goal that would liberate them...it took a monster effort from Pepe to finally give them a breather...I also think that Nuno Gomes is a bad choice upfront...but the question is who can step up for this position??let's face it Gomes remains the number one option because all the talent on this squad is on the sides but I think that Luis Felipe should try putting Ronaldo upfront since he can score with both legs and is also a very good header of the ball...with so many names such as Nani, Quaresma and Simao the replacement on the left side shouldn't be that hard to find...as for the second goal scorer Raul Meirelles I expected him to be in the starting line-up for this team due to his athleticism and huge scoring ability...his entry contributed in giving the midfield a huge boost and eventually scoring that second goal...Portugal is by far the best team in its group and should make it rather easily to the second round and in matter of players I see them right behind France in the number of possible starters for every position...

As for the losing side of the game, the Turkish were obviously in it for the point...they defended all the game and even after trailing we didn't see much activity from them...but I believe it is very normal to see this because against a team like Portugal you just cannot afford to attack foolishly and leave your rear guard unsecured...many players from whom I expected solid performances deceived me yesterday especially Tuncay and Emre who are supposed to be the leaders of this team...the lone bright spot should be the English based player Kazim Richards who sparked his left side and tried to make the difference by himself against the Portuguese...you cannot judge from this performance how far will the Turks go in this tournament but they have to seriously elevate their game level in the next stop if they want to stand a chance...

So once again Portugal deserved the win and I hope we'll see them less tensed in their next game(perhaps the pressure kept them from producing their trivial game)...

Up next the second host Austria plays the excellent team of Croatia...

course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Genesis » Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:33 pm

^ I thought you loved rugby... :p
If your trance was a pretty blonde ballerina; then what I listen to is a peed-off bulky bouncer pounding the living shit out of your ballerina.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Next

Return to Sports