[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Last day of Spanish Liga!

Last day of Spanish Liga!

Everything related to sports.

Moderator: MODs

Last day of Spanish Liga!

Postby TranceFusion » Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:21 pm

I kept hearing around me about which football league is the best in the world. For some it's the English one, for others it's the Italian one. And although i do agree that these championships are of the highest professional level, my choice has been since 2000 the Spanish Liga! It's true that EPL displays "fast and furious" games, that Serie A is one of the toughest leagues, if not the most (this season is an exception). But i chose the Liga cuz it has also its load of suspense, of tough competition and big clubs. The English characteristic is very high physical contact and high speed games. The Spaniards' characteristic is beautiful football "a la bresilienne", full of amazing dribbling skills (i'm waiting to see Cristiano Ronaldo play in Liga! It's his playground haha :wink:). I dunno about the Italian characteristic, any help rob? :mrgreen:
The Liga deserves to be chosen as the best of this season 2006-2007! In Italy it was clear before the games started that Inter was gonna win it (at least for me, i couldn't see Roma keeping the rhythm for that long). In France, no comment. In England, i lost all hope on halfway! ManYoo was dominating just like in the 90s. In Germany it was tough between Stuttgart (congratz), Schalke and Werder, but clear that Bayern would suck. I remember Oliver Kahn saying during the winter vacation that Bayern would come back, whatever :)
Here we are, it's the last day of Liga and there are still three clubs that can be champions! They are in order Real Madrid, Barcelona and Sevilla (i admire this club btw). I have never seen a "war" between the Madridistas and the Blaugranas for the supreme title and i wished to see that one day! So here it is, a dream come true :)
Here's the schedule of Sunday 17 June (Lebanese time):
18:00 - Celta - : - Getafe (bottom table survival fight)
18:00 - Racing Santander - : - Betis
18:00 - Espanyol - : - Deportivo
18:00 - Valencia - : - Real Sociedad
18:00 - Athletic - : - Levante
22:00 - Sevilla - : - Villarreal
22:00 - Recreativo Huelva - : - Zaragoza
22:00 - Real - : - Mallorca
22:00 - Osasuna - : - Atletico Madrid
22:00 - Gimnastic - : - Barcelona
I consider Barca playing at home since the Gim is relegated and the weakest, but we never know in football!
Here are the possible scenarios:
* Real Madrid champion if
- Wins.
- Draws => if Barca and Sevilla don't win.
- Loses => if Barca loses and Sevilla doesn't win.
* Barca champion if
- Wins => if Real doesn't win.
- Draws => if Real loses.
* Sevilla champion if
- Wins => if Barca loses and Real doesn't win.
PS1: Real Madrid & Barca have both 73 points but Real is ahead because of a better goal-average in their games (Real 2-0 Barca, Barca 3-3 Real).
PS2: Fuck Messi :) or should i call him Maradona Junior? Fuck the referees for being blind/corrupted/choosing sides.

As for the bottom table survival fight, Betis & Athletic are ahead. Sociedad has the lowest probability of staying in the Liga. Celta is in between.

As a loyal Madridista, it's my duty to say "fuck Barshitlona!" :mrgreen: cuz we deserve it more! Not giving up all season, keeping the pace and waiting 4 fuckin years for a final victory :)

[align=center]:multi: !!!! MADRIDISTAS ALL THE WAY !!!! :multi:[/align]

Final Results
Celta Vigo 2-1 Getafe
Racing Santander 0-2 Betis
Espanyol 1-3 Deportivo
Valencia 3-3 Real Sociedad
Athletic 2-0 Levante

Celta Vigo and Real Sociedad are relegated to the lower, the 2nd, division. Gimnastic is the 3rd club, relegated already a few weeks ago.

FINALLY, AFTER 4 YEARS, REAL MADRID IS BACK ON TRACK !!! 4 years... it's like... in 2003 i hadn't attended any gigs yet. We madridistas were surfing on the waves of success before the crisis began. And barshitlona can go fuck itself with its little argentinian cocksucker thinking he plays handball.

Final Results
[highlight=indigo]REAL MADRID[/highlight] 3-1 Mallorca
Gimnastic 1-5 barshitlona
Sevilla 0-1 Villarreal
Recreativo 1-1 Zaragoza
Osasuna 1-2 Atletico Madrid

Villarreal goes to UEFA Cup after throwing Atletico from the qualifying position. This is the punishment that "Atleti" got for selling its game against the corrupted barshitlona (reminder: 0-6). Blowngranas (from Blaugranas) can't play clean :evil:
[align=center]!!!VIVA REAL!!![/align]
Last edited by TranceFusion on Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:46 am, edited 5 times in total.
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Armind » Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:08 pm

Go reaaaal :D !!! It was soooooo crazy last week!!! real were losing 2-1 and barca were winning 2-1...... and suddenly 2-2 for both games!!!! I say this is justice :D !! Hope sunday wil be the day everything will start to go well for el Merengues :D... yalla gd luck real!! we need a win!!
Armind
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby TranceFusion » Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:53 pm

^ It took 20 seconds to change everything! I was happy when RUUUUUUDDDD scored the 2nd goal but i hoped for a draw in Nou Camp, so i switched channels and i saw Tamudo scoring the 2nd goal for Espanyol hahahahaha :mrgreen: i was having a heart attack !!! :lol:
Well... i hope that on sunday it's gonna be at least real madrid 2-0 mallorca in the 80th minute! I don't wanna have another heart attack!
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Armind » Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:00 pm

Its the best league in the world!!! & btw Spain is the best team :D!!! :P
Armind
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby TranceFusion » Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:47 am

* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Trancestral » Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:13 am

too bad.
Trancestral
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby Housezone » Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:30 am

" Underground : Muzik U Deserve To Hear "
Housezone
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Fawzi » Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:04 pm

Fawzi
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby TranceFusion » Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:40 pm

* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Housezone » Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:14 pm

What A Review;)
Thanks Kamil!!!!
" Underground : Muzik U Deserve To Hear "
Housezone
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:36 pm

Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby A-Cube » Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:57 pm

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby TranceFusion » Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:17 pm

* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion