[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Will RONALDO leave UNITED?

Will RONALDO leave UNITED?

Everything related to sports.

Moderator: MODs

Postby Genesis » Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:16 pm

If your trance was a pretty blonde ballerina; then what I listen to is a peed-off bulky bouncer pounding the living shit out of your ballerina.
Genesis
Psy FrEaK
Psy FrEaK

Postby tarantula » Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:47 pm

tarantula
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby tarantula » Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:41 pm

Ronaldo: I'm Joining Madrid Next Week

Cristiano Ronaldo has sensationally told Spanish newspaper 'AS' that he will be joining Real Madrid, and will next week travel to Manchester to notify Sir Alex Ferguson that he is leaving the English and European Champions.

Real Madrid have been on red alert ever since the Portuguese international spoke of his ambition to join them. Madrid President Ramon Calderon has even boasted of how he would splash out €100m on the United man, only for the English club to refute all offers and shackle the player.

It now seems as if the English club has no choice but to sell, as Ronaldo has issued an ultimatum as he attempts to cut and run from Sir Alex Ferguson’s side.

Ronaldo is currently in Portugal where he is recovering from injury but he admits that he will return to England next week to confront his club and tell them that he is joining Real.

"Everything is fine. Next week I will return to England and tell them [Manchester United] that my only desire is to play for Real Madrid and that I will not negotiate," Ronaldo told AS.

According to reports in Spain, the winger will hold a meeting next Tuesday with Ferguson and the club's owners to tell them that he has had enough.

It's not what United fans want to hear but it seems as if the Ronaldo saga is finally coming to an end and no doubt Calderon will be dancing to the tune of Ronaldo's words.

^ Yalla fuck the fuck off ba2a u'r not even woth half those 100 millions
tarantula
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby lebanese_raver » Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:28 pm

Juve sold Zidane
Barca sold Ronaldinho

So... it won't be a big deal if Ronaldo leaves.
lebanese_raver
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby TranceFusion » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:21 am

MU is a big club that wont die cuz of one player (Cantona left, Becks left). Always painful to see an important player leave, but honestly, for me Robben + Robinho + Sneijder > C. Ronaldo
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby A-Cube » Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:56 am

Just sell the prick Fergie...and the way things have been unfolding this summer Ronaldo is becoming more and more arrogant...MU doesn't need this kind of atmosphere in the locker room...he's bound to be a failure in my opinion since he has no respect to commitment and has failed to shine when it mattered the most (semi-finals and final of the CL and Euro 2008)...take the money and invest in a younger prospect...just keep off Giovinco!!!! How funny would that be if both Ronaldo and Van Der Waart join Real and Ronaldo becomes the substitute of Rafael?? :mrgreen: ...

And you know the real reason MU succeeded that much this season?? It's Edwin Van Der Saar but for some reason people always want to give all the credit to the strikers...Casillas for Ballon D'Or!!!!!!

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Radima » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:37 pm

its not on goal keepers to decide the success of the team...
-TRANCE is What You Need!
-Trance is not just a music, it's a state of mind

N.B:Viva La "UNDERGROUND" - "leave forever baby... we just like roaches... never die, always leavin... and end now... let's get back to program - Underground never die" but trance isn't underground...

-is this....THE LARNE EXPRESS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Radima
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby wael » Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:59 pm

" T.R.Y.I.N.G is the 1st step towards failure" Homer J Simpson

wael
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:06 pm

Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby TranceFusion » Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:42 pm

* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby A-Cube » Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:45 pm

Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby wael » Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:10 pm

wael
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby wael » Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:14 pm

wael
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby A-Cube » Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:24 pm

course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby wael » Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:34 pm

wael
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

PreviousNext

Return to Sports