[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Biography: Mark Mendes

Biography: Mark Mendes

DJ biographies, discographies, and interviews.

Moderator: MODs

Biography: Mark Mendes

Postby A-Cube » Wed May 07, 2008 4:44 pm

[align=center]Image[/align]

He is a young producer from Toronto, Canada. After learning tips and tricks from his uncle, Matteo Di Marr aka M1, he entered the production world, and ever since has been producing top-notch tracks over the past year.

Much of his early-found success is from the enormous success of one of his 1st tracks ever created, better known as 'Mark Mendes - His Music', containing the catchy vocal hook 'After further analysis of his music, I can deduce that he is the dopest, flyest, O.G. pimp, hustler gangster player, hardcore mother.., living today'. The track was number one on the Beatport Chart for over 2 months.

To kick of 2008, he has followed suit with his interpretation of a melodic-techno track titled, 'Beneath You', also hitting number 1 on Beatport for over a month. Making the top 10s of literally dozens of superstar DJs, there is no stopping this tune! His 'Beneath You' track is guaranteed to be adored and appreciated for years to come.

As he tries to mainly focus on his own musical works, he has spent the last year developing his techno record label, 'Starter Records', which already has been a huge success in the mere months it has been releasing tracks. His label's philosophy is simple: 'Release quality music.'

He is also working on a handful of remixes that will be soon available. He is constantly working in the studio on new and innovative ways to make music and then to bring it to you! And if that's not enough, it seems that he will be DJing everywhere this spring from Australia to North America, to the UK, Western Europe, to Russia, and many more! There is simply too many to list!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... D=70172838

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Hasan H » Thu May 08, 2008 10:14 am

def a quality producer , and a quality techy bio , been followin this guy for a couple of years now way b4 he flooded beatport with massive techno releases , glad to see techno really evolving and diversifying recently ,

cheers A-cube

ps. tenaglia is a god, saw him for a 18 hour marathon set in chicago , the guy is a monster
Hasan H
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby A-Cube » Thu May 08, 2008 12:45 pm

Right back at you Hasan :) ...

So you got to witness the legend in one of his marathon sets??I somehow envy you :P ...

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Return to The Library