[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Biography:Richie Hawtin aka Plastikman

Biography:Richie Hawtin aka Plastikman

DJ biographies, discographies, and interviews.

Moderator: MODs

Biography:Richie Hawtin aka Plastikman

Postby A-Cube » Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:28 pm

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby samlbronkowitz » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:42 pm

a true pioneer of the techno sound and more recently, one of the inventors of minimal techno. Hawtin stands in a class by himself when it comes to his music and has already reached legendary status!! Seeing him live is one of the highlights of my EM "career". I will post several live sets that are recent from him if admin deem it OK (they are live sets and not copyrighted albums). I love Plastikman!!! Favourite record is from 1993 (which I've had since 1999) called Sheet One!

A-Cube: mad RESPECT dude!
Are you ready to go on a musical trip with me, through love...happiness...music....AND PARTY TIME?

Nothing spells success like EXCESS!
samlbronkowitz
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby A-Cube » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:50 pm

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Addict » Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:26 am

From New York, London, to Lebanon
Addict
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby Trancelvania » Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:53 am

Trancelvania