[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Biography: Shawn Mitiska

Biography: Shawn Mitiska

DJ biographies, discographies, and interviews.

Moderator: MODs

Biography: Shawn Mitiska

Postby Shy--Ism » Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:11 pm

Source:

Upcoming producer and DJ Shawn Mitiska entered this world on January 28th, 1986. Throughout his life, Shawn has had a general love for sports, art, and music. Growing up, Shawn found his musical interests to be the likes of classic rock and early 90's pop. As the times changed, Shawn's musical interests progressed into the "electro rock" genre that included bands such as Orgy and Linkin Park. The beats and rhythms associated with the "electro rock" genre were the first electronica-related musical elements that would eventually lead to his love for dance music. Shawn then again shifted his musical focus from rock to hip, hop and tribal then expanded his palette to an even more beat-focused genre of music i.e. electronica.

Even with his DJing and radio show responsibilities Shawn finds time to follow his other passion, production. It wasn't until Shawn started a collaboration with friend and fellow producer, Nick Thompson, that Shawn’s talents started to shine. This collaboration became known as: Nightlight. Soon enough their first track, "For U,” was quickly picked up by none other than, Lost Language UK. With the excitement of "For U" still burning through his veins he and Nick jumped on remixing several tracks and coming up with future singles. As time progressed and Nightlight gained more exposure Shawn became more skilled in the art of production and to this date has signed tracks with labels such as Somatic Sense, Armada / Cold Harbour, Alter Ego, and Real Music.

This is only the beginning for this 19-year-old sensation. Shawn Mitiska has a strong passion for music and has the drive to follow his dreams.

Discography:

Singles:

Artist: Jose Amnesia vs. Shawn Mitiska
Title: My All
Remixes: Markus Schulz / Flash Brothers
Label: Cold Harbour / Armada

Artist: Cerf & Mitiska
Title: So Much More / The Maze
Remixes: TBA
Label: Innovate Recordings
Release: TBA

Artist: Santiago Nino & Shawn Mitiska
Title: Sympolce / Driving Miles
Remixes: N/A
Label: Somatic Sense Future

==============

Personal View:

DJ Shawn Mitiska known as one of the most talented Producers , already been a special guest on many shows . A well famous resident Dj on www.etn.fm and www.di.fm who also played at Global Dance Festival with Paul Oakenfold and Junkie XL is something really nice to see at such a young age. Was happy to hear that his favourite Djs/Producers are Andy Moor, David West, Perry O'Neil, Serge Devant . Don't be surprised if you soon hear Shawn's tracks featured on Global DJ Broadcast, A State of Trance, or being spun by famous DJs around the world.
So looking forward for his visit to the Middle East/ Lebanon , wish him all the luck from now till then ! 8)

For More Information About Shawn Mitiska’s Remixes and Collaborations , Check The Official Website Of The Artist : www.shawnmitiska.com
The Music was New, black polished Chrome and came over the summer like liquid Night ...
Shy--Ism
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby hani » Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:19 pm

he s really a telented producer!
damn i didn t know he s that young!
i bet he s gonna be one day a great famous producer!
i love ''my all''!
10x sarah!
*L E A M A - A N D - M O O R * C O M M O N - G R O U N D*
hani
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby TRANCED » Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:35 pm

Very impressive!
Such a talent at such a young age!
Would be keeping an eye on him :)
Don't think he'll be coming to lebanon soon though..
Thanx for bio!
[size=85][color=#400000]
TRANCED
Recklessly Wild
Recklessly Wild

Postby Dreamboy » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:29 pm

He's still young and talented as well. Surely a bright future awaits this guy. His work is amazing till now i hope he continues this way and perhaps with more solo releases ;)
[url=http://www.soundclick.com/bands/6/dreamboy.htm]:d: :r: :e: :a: :m: :b: :o: :y: :exclamation:
[/url]
Dreamboy
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby DIONYSOS » Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:47 am

DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby e-sam » Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:50 am

e-sam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Proof » Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:10 am

Hahah ... seems like we've got a winner here! His early likings of "Linkin Park" ... I like I like!

I've yet to check out his collab with Nick Thompson ... thanks for that vital info! Loving his work as of late, especially his collab with Santiago Nino in "Driving Miles", one of my favorite all time tunes! Loved what he did with Basic Perspective's "Under The Influence" as well. Im sure I've got a lot to look forward and a lot more wallet space.

Big spanks Sarah!
Releases:
- Rodrigo Mateo - Carbon Monoxide (Praveen Achary Remix) [Baires Records]
- Alter Breed - Blue White (Praveen Achary Remix) [Spherax Recordings]
- Praveen Achary - Butterflies [Mirabilis Recordings]
- Praveen Achary - Pull My Legato [MakTub Music]
- Praveen Achary - Crossover (Incl remixes by Fiord, Manuel Sofia (MOS) & Tanseer) [MakTub Music]
Proof
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby samlbronkowitz » Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:09 am

Arcane-Remember Me (Shawn Mitiska & Tyler Michaud Remix) = PROGGY HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you ready to go on a musical trip with me, through love...happiness...music....AND PARTY TIME?

Nothing spells success like EXCESS!
samlbronkowitz
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby samer » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:11 pm

well i discovered Shawn when i first heard Tyler Michaud & Shawn Mitiska - Daydream then again with the brilliant remix HKN - Cantus (Tyler Michaud and Shawn Mitiska Remix) not to forget both Arcane - Remember Me (Shawn Mitiska & Tyler Michaud Remix) and Jose Amnesia vs. Shawn Mitiska - My All

finally another great remix would be Icone Pres Blue Manta - I Feel Lost (Shawn Mitiska and Kevin Alves Remix)

I love the smooth production of Shawn and def expect more and more from this fine young producer!!
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby shawnmit » Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:50 pm

shawnmit
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby s u h a » Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:03 pm

"Without sound, vibration and deep aesoteric musical meanderings, my universe is not." JAFAR
s u h a
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby DIONYSOS » Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:33 pm

It's great to have yet another talented producer as yourself among us Shawn! Enjoy your stay on the forum that's obviously loaded with fans of yours, and keep us updated with your news!
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby Shy--Ism » Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:08 pm

The Music was New, black polished Chrome and came over the summer like liquid Night ...
Shy--Ism
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Nino » Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:24 pm

WELCOME TO TH Shawn Mitiska Rave on and thx 4 the bio Sarah
Nino
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby crow » Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:11 pm

Shy--ism's been doing a great job with posting the biographies of various producers/DJs. Thanks alot 'n well done :)

I got an off topic question though: Why is it that every single DJ and/or producer seems to use the word "passion" ? Are they out of words or something? It's really annoying, because it's either they can't find anything else to say, or they're just copying other artists, specifically AvB.
crow
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Next

Return to The Library