[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Big DJ's & Producers say..

Big DJ's & Producers say..

DJ biographies, discographies, and interviews.

Moderator: MODs

Postby TRANCED » Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:26 am

^I don't think he'll be bringing him at 5 am!! I think he showed up at like 11-12 time not more! And it would have been cute at that time especially with those glow sticks! :P

"I am not a DJ, but I would love to be able to do it, I reckon it's wonderfull to stand infront of such a crowd seeing them going wild on the music. I am not skilled at all, but who knows what the future brings..." - Ron Van Den Beuken (Trance.nu)
[size=85][color=#400000]
TRANCED
Recklessly Wild
Recklessly Wild

Postby crow » Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:41 am

"Electronic Music is still undergound you know, so I'm happy for that so that's as more work for us to do to get the sound more massive, so we have a job... Now when it becomes massive, we're OUT of a job 'cuz you're gonna have these major labels like punching the machine of all this cheesey house, cheesey trance, anything with cheese behind it!" Felix Da Housecat (DJ Profile Interview)

"I don't call it a hobby, I don't call it liking-music, I call it THE PASSION, so that it goes 10 steps above a hobby." "12 and a half hours is a dutch record...WITHOUT going to the loo!!!" Armin van Buuren (DJ Profile Interview)

"That's the beauty of it (EDM), there are no rules! It's not made to make squeeling acid noises. It's a more creative industry." Max Graham (Professional Rockstars Interview)
Last edited by crow on Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
crow
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby TRANCED » Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:49 am

^haha!

"I was playing about one and a half months ago in Beirut, Lebanon and just the evening before the event there was a huge bomb blast in Beirut. I was very afraid and we called the promoter, and I knew him well enough to know that if it would have been dangerous for me he would not have invited me. The thing is, he said, “don't let us down; this is really important to us." I went there, and I have to say, it was one of the warmest welcomes you can possibly imagine. It was absolutely amazing." - Paul Van Dyk
[size=85][color=#400000]
TRANCED
Recklessly Wild
Recklessly Wild

Postby TRANCED » Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:38 am

"Trance will always be strong. Every five minutes someone says trance is dead, how can that be when parties like Antiworld pull over 4000 people regularly in London?! Also in Brazil, Trance parties are on ave 30,000 people?!" - John 00 Flemming (4clubbers.net)

"Because my name is Fleming….John Fleming! Ian Fleming created James Bond, hence the play on words." - John 00 Flemming explaining the 00 (4clubbers.net)
[size=85][color=#400000]
TRANCED
Recklessly Wild
Recklessly Wild

Postby TRANCED » Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:07 am

"When we went in the studio and made that song we didn’t say “oh wow this is gonna to be the biggest song we ever made”. It was just another song that broke out. We’ve sat there and analysed what it was that made that song so big but when you do that it takes the fun out of making music. We just want to make great songs and if one happens to catch on like that again then that would be great. I definitely drive in my car listening to it and feel a good feeling." - Dave from Gabriel & Dresden on "As The Rush Comes" (4clubbers.net)

"Our music is emotional, and I think in general people identify with emotional music. It’s the emotional quality of our music that people like. - Gabriel & Dresden (4clubbers.net)

"Josh: I like to cook.
Dave: I like to sleep with girls.
" - Gabriel & Dresden being away from the dance scene (4clubbers.net)

"Dave: Josh treats cooking like he does mixing.
Josh: It’s ingredients, time and proportions."
-Gabriel & Dresden on cooking (4clubbers.net)
[size=85][color=#400000]
TRANCED
Recklessly Wild
Recklessly Wild

Postby habib » Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:48 am

habib
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby TRANCED » Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:52 pm

"I’m not doing what I really do to be famous, I do it because I love music and I’m very passionate about what I do" - Paul Van Dyk (trancehits.com, 2006)

"The music I make, I’ve used it to actually raise my voice and make people aware that tolerance and respect are necessary things in our world and it’s not about fighting each other and if there is a problem, there is always a logical explanation and we can solve it in a logical way but not bomb each other, not kill each other, that doesn’t make sense." - Paul Van Dyk (trancehits.com, 2006)
[size=85][color=#400000]
TRANCED
Recklessly Wild
Recklessly Wild

Postby TRANCED » Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:28 pm

"I get lots! Girls and boys! I get many guys say they want to marry me, bizarre but true." - Carl Cox
[size=85][color=#400000]
TRANCED
Recklessly Wild
Recklessly Wild

Postby rob » Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:24 am

^loooool
"[...]You'll understand other peoples motivation, You'll be able to tell whether you're being lied to, how boredom and defensiveness reveal, and how to overcome both. You can see how valuable it is to increase your sensitivity to this Non-Verbal Language.." Non Verbal Language - 16 Bit Lolitas
rob
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby TRANCED » Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:21 pm

"I remember somebody at the record store telling me:
- They're playing your record in the break of a soccer game for Manchester United..
And i'm like, ookay! So that must be big then!!"
- Armin Van Buuren -
[size=85][color=#400000]
TRANCED
Recklessly Wild
Recklessly Wild

Postby Immy » Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:35 pm

Forget the DJs these are my words for Trance in Context:

Trance is a journey which has no beginning and no end, wherever you go it will always be with you, TRANCE IS LIFE!!! LIVE IT!!!

Satisfaction!!!
Immy (The Trance Machine) Project Codename: Trancep
arentalhedonisticorgazm. DANCE LIKE YA DODGIN' BULLETS!!

~~ Signum 'The Timelord'~~ (a State of Trance)
~~ Inertia 'The Chamber' (O' Callaghan Mix)~~ (Digital)
~~ Askew and O' Callaghan 'Game Over'~~ (Digital)
~~ Marcos 'Cosmicstring'~~ (Vandit)
~~ Mark Otten 'Random Walk' (Nu Nrg Mix)
Immy
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby outlawDJ » Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:59 pm

Biggest Beach event of the year! No.1 Pool Party!

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=2 ... 619&ref=nf

-----Dance Factory Productions-----
outlawDJ
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby hani » Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:13 pm

*L E A M A - A N D - M O O R * C O M M O N - G R O U N D*
hani
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby TRANCED » Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:24 pm

[size=85][color=#400000]