[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Big DJ's & Producers say..

Big DJ's & Producers say..

DJ biographies, discographies, and interviews.

Moderator: MODs

Postby TRANCED » Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:10 pm

"My biggest dream for 2007 would be A baby, more place for peace on this planet, and that people get back together at some point, because I just can see them ditching everyone else and creating barriers instead of opening themselves to the outside world. Chatting online is good, but please guys, spend some time with others, it's really worth it and it's healthier too!! - Laurent Véronnez, aka Airwave (Trance.nu 7/2/07)
[size=85][color=#400000]
TRANCED
Recklessly Wild
Recklessly Wild

Postby Raneem » Tue May 01, 2007 11:39 pm

We used to be called trance DJs and I am still a trance DJ but in a different way. I have my own sound - Tiesto trance.
(Tiesto, interviewed by Ron Slomowicz on Dancemusic.about.com)
Raneem
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby TRANCED » Tue May 01, 2007 11:52 pm

Okay.. that was lame!
Every dj has his or her own sound!
[size=85][color=#400000]
TRANCED
Recklessly Wild
Recklessly Wild

Postby Raneem » Tue May 01, 2007 11:54 pm

halaa inti oulilou OK :P
Raneem
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby UnFoRgivEr » Tue May 01, 2007 11:57 pm

^ I have my own sound - Tiesto trance
haha ! :mrgreen:
i feel like playing " atari " when i listen to his track " elements of life " the first 50 seconds ....
UnFoRgivEr
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby TRANCED » Wed May 02, 2007 12:20 am

"Well I do all of the traveling! Benno’s passion is producing the music developing the sound. I love to play the music and to the crowd so I’m the DJ!" - Piet Bervoets from Rank1
[size=85][color=#400000]
TRANCED
Recklessly Wild
Recklessly Wild

Postby Raneem » Wed May 02, 2007 12:22 am

^ tcherrafna!
Raneem
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby TRANCED » Wed May 02, 2007 12:31 am

^tcharrafna b ur valuable comments aktar
[size=85][color=#400000]
TRANCED
Recklessly Wild
Recklessly Wild

Postby TranceFusion » Wed May 02, 2007 1:12 am

* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby DIONYSOS » Wed May 02, 2007 3:11 pm

[align=center]Image[/align]

[align=justify]"People are getting a wrong interpretation of what Trance music is all about. Actually, I think I play Trance. I honestly do, because I don't let people go. I nail them on the dance floor – 'you stay!'"

“In the early 90s, on Eye Q and Harthouse, we produced music and I produced music with musicians. I'm a DJ. I'm not really a musician. I have a musical idea. I know what I want when I'm in the studio. I tell the musician what to do, but I can't compose on the piano or the keyboard. That's not my part. I had the chance to work with musicians so I told them what I wanted. This is the way we created the kind of music that people call Trance today. It was the sound of Eye Q and Harthouse back in the day and it happened because I worked together with musicians."

"Today when I listen to DJs like Tiesto - I don't listen to them but it sometimes happens that I hear a track or two - I see and hear that they were very inspired by what we did 15 years ago. But, I have the feeling with their music that they don't have the right musicians. They are following a format – always producing the same structures. It's a pop format for Trance."[/align]
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby Raneem » Wed May 02, 2007 3:51 pm

^ who is he? :$
Raneem
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Shy--Ism » Wed May 02, 2007 4:13 pm

^ AN ACCIDENT IN PARADISE
Shy--Ism
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Nesta » Wed May 02, 2007 5:18 pm

" I just draw people into that sense of getting into new music, because I believe in what I'm playing, full stop " The Master Carl Cox.
"Underground is where we live... "

Beirut In the Mix
T: + 961 3 734572
E: nabih@beirutinthemix.com
W: www.beirutinthemix.com
My Space: www.myspace.com/roninandnesta
You Tube: www.youtube.com/roninandnesta

NRJ Mastermix with Nesta every Friday @ 10 PM !
Nesta
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby TranceFusion » Wed May 02, 2007 5:19 pm

^^ Raneem! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Sven Vath is one of those EDM legends 8) he doesn't really play Trance for me... but in the end it's all about how each one of us perceives things :)
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Nesta » Wed May 02, 2007 6:56 pm

Sven Vath is TECHNO
"Underground is where we live... "

Beirut In the Mix
T: + 961 3 734572
E: nabih@beirutinthemix.com
W: www.beirutinthemix.com
My Space: www.myspace.com/roninandnesta
You Tube: www.youtube.com/roninandnesta

NRJ Mastermix with Nesta every Friday @ 10 PM !
Nesta
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

PreviousNext

Return to The Library