[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Big DJ's & Producers say..

Big DJ's & Producers say..

DJ biographies, discographies, and interviews.

Moderator: MODs

Postby Shy--Ism » Wed May 02, 2007 7:40 pm

Shy--Ism
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby samer » Wed May 02, 2007 8:46 pm

Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby Shy--Ism » Wed May 02, 2007 9:02 pm

Sven Vath ~ Beauty & The Beast
Sven vath ~ Mind Games
Sven vath ~ Ritual Of Life
Sven Vath ~ L'Esperanza [ + Remixes]
Sven vath ~ An Accident In Paradise [ + Remixes]
Shy--Ism
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby samer » Wed May 02, 2007 9:33 pm

^ aside from Mind Games which is Techno, most of these releases are from 92,93.. they're electronic indeed but surely not Trance.. needless to point out that arguably Trance was founded in +1995 ;)
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby Moudy » Wed May 02, 2007 9:56 pm

House Music Washes Away From The Soul The Dust of Everyday Life
♫ 124 ~ 128 ♫

djmoudy@hotmail.com
www.myspace.com/djmoudy
www.cloud9beirut.com Every Friday & Saturday [ Resident DJ ]
Moudy
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby TRANCED » Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:54 pm

"A bassline fatter than the meal you had last night." - Armin Van Buuren (ASOT 367, describing Jaytech's VELA)
[size=85][color=#400000]
TRANCED
Recklessly Wild
Recklessly Wild

Postby Selfish » Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:03 pm

Selfish
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby A-Cube » Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:26 pm

Genesis I had to quote you here :mrgreen: :

So the annual DJ Top 100 egofest results are in and, erm... I wasn't in it! Imagine my horror. What am I going to do now? That's it. It's all over surely. Well, not so fast Sunny Jim. This soldier ain't finished yet. Oh no! You're gonna have to try harder than that to get rid of me I thought. So I dried my eyes, dusted myself down and decided that actually it wasn't such a bad thing after all. Actually, I should be relieved because as I'm sure you've heard, this years latest dance music superstar Deadmau5 has gone on record as saying that he thinks all DJs are infact c**ts! Which is a shame for him because, by his own reckoning, that makes him the 11th biggest c**t this year. And luckily for me, I'm out of the race. You see, every cloud has a silver lining...

Signed: Dave Seaman...

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Previous

Return to The Library