[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - GREEN COURT A.K.A MARC DAWN

GREEN COURT A.K.A MARC DAWN

DJ biographies, discographies, and interviews.

Moderator: MODs

GREEN COURT A.K.A MARC DAWN

Postby TRANCExual » Wed May 19, 2004 2:05 pm

Profile: Green Court alias DJ Marc Dawn, otherwise known as Markus Bolk, is from Duisburg in Germany. He began his successful career in 1998 and span his records throughout Europe (Poison Club, Düsseldorf/ Technoclub, Frankfurt/ Space Move, Ballhaus, Dortmund…).Besides working as DJ, he also had time to produce great RMX's (for e.g. Cosmic Gate, Dumonde, Rollergirl, Maincrashers…) and he also created one of the biggest German club- projects of the last two years - GREEN COURT !!! (Logport Recordings/ Drizzly Music Production)After some big productions like `Moonflight`,`Follow me`, Green Court`s success continued with the release of `Shining`, a classic trance club hymne, which originaly was produced by the hands of "The Beloved" about 10 years before. In addition to his production skillz De/Vision featured this great song with his great male voice. In 2001 Green Courtcontinue with the brand new Record "Take(My Breath Away) & Inside Your Gates. In addtional to the great release "Shining", De/Vision feature again the new single "Take(My Breath Away).

Releases:

Shining, 12" (Captivating Sounds)
Moonflight, 12" (Club Guerilla)
Moonflight (Remixes), 12" (Club Guerilla)
Follow Me (Remixes), 12" (Club Guerilla)
Follow Me, 12" (Club Guerilla)
Moonflight, 12" (Club Guerilla)
Moonflight, CD5" (King Size Records)
Follow Me, CD5" (Club Culture)
Follow Me, 12" (Infusion)
Sonic 2, CD (TBA)
Silent Heart (Remixes), 12" (Logport Recordings)
Silent Heart, 12" (Logport Recordings)
Vol. 7 - The Green Series, 12" (Blockbuster Records)
Expander (Remixes), 12" (Logport Recordings)
Expander, 12" (Logport Recordings)
Expander, CD5" (Radikal Records)
Random Walk, 12" (Logport Recordings)
TRANCExual
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby DIONYSOS » Wed May 19, 2004 3:47 pm

Naid ~ Waking Up [Green Court Remix]
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby TRANCExual » Wed May 19, 2004 6:09 pm

Naid-waking up "green court remix" is an awesome track,similar to as the rush comes and beautiful things,i was looking for its lyrics but couldnt find them.
Anyways the releases r the ones produced by green court or marc dawn. Didnt post the remixes since they will take like 2 pages!
TRANCExual
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby samer » Wed May 19, 2004 8:16 pm

one of the best producer indeed.. you missed one hell of a B-Side.. it's called TRANCEFIGURATION!! i think it's the B-Side of Shining.. if you guys dont know it.. you better check it out.. was rel in 2000 i think..

thanx for the info zooz.. and welcome back to the site :P
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby TRANCExual » Wed May 19, 2004 8:56 pm

lah,what do u mean welcome back to the site? :P
I didnt have a connection yesterday :(
TRANCExual
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Return to The Library