[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - PvD @ Biel

PvD @ Biel

Vote for the track of the month.

Moderator: MODs

PvD @ Biel

LOVED IT!
25%
LOVED IT!
25%
LIKED it!
20%
LIKED it!
20%
so-so
2%
so-so
2%
DISLIKED it!
No votes
DISLIKED it!
No votes
HATED IT!
2%
HATED IT!
2%

Total votes : 44

PvD @ Biel

Postby DIONYSOS » Sun Jun 20, 2004 5:13 pm

Loved It? Liked It? Disliked It? Hated It?
Whatever your opinion is about this weekend's gig, express it by voting and saying why you voted the way you did.

If you loved it tells us what you loved.
If you liked it tell us why you liked it but didn't love it.
If you disliked it tell us what was missing.
If you hated it tell us honestly why.

[scroll][/scroll]
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby DIONYSOS » Sun Jun 20, 2004 5:18 pm

I personally liked it. I wouldn't say I loved it because to me it lacked one thing: more Trance. There is no doubt that PvD's track-selection was intended to be highly energetic to get the crowd jumping, with pumping beats and driving basslines, but for a Melodic Trance lover like myself there just wasn't enough heart - that is why I would say I liked it instead of saying I loved it. I might sound clubbing-wise ignorant if I said that I actually had a better time throughout Amadeus' follow-up set than PvD's set, so I won't go on saying that :P Instead I'll just wait for AvB to drop by Beirut some day ;)
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby e-sam » Sun Jun 20, 2004 5:21 pm

I liked it. Not the best (probably wont be in Lebanon) but it was something that doesnt happen every day/week/month/year!!! Not to forget I met many trancehits.com members and it was fun to get to know them in person and for real. Last but not least, AMADEUS's performance was simply OUTSTANDING!!! (like always)
e-sam
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby samer » Sun Jun 20, 2004 5:28 pm

like it too... add more trance.. would've loved it!!
and oh yeah.. having such gigs on friday nights aint a bright idea..
GUYS!! DO THEM ON SAT NIGHTS PLSSSSSSSSSS
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby Aleco » Sun Jun 20, 2004 6:32 pm

i frankly expected more trance from PvD,i liked it so much, i was at the edge of flying, but i needed just a little bit more of that TRANCE thing, to love it ..that's it!!
oh yeah and AMADEUS was super, and he should have continued playing till 9:00 A.M.
Aleco
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby Dreamboy » Sun Jun 20, 2004 7:04 pm

Well guys ... we as tranceheads expected more trance from PVD ... but did u look at the crowd ... they were loving every bit of Pvd's set and i could see that they were craving for more ... and i guess Pvd as a wise DJ knew what he was playing ... as a first gig of this kind high energy was required for a high energy crowd ...
As for us , we had Amadeus to keep us satisfied ;)
[url=http://www.soundclick.com/bands/6/dreamboy.htm]:d: :r: :e: :a: :m: :b: :o: :y: :exclamation:
[/url]
Dreamboy
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby TRANCExual » Sun Jun 20, 2004 9:09 pm

Liked it too. BIEL as a whole with the lighting system,sound system,the 5 projectors,the people,the glowsticks "free" :P :P were gr8. PvD was OK but not what i expected.
I think its better to make events outdoor since its summer,i almost fainted coz of the heat and the smell!! :?
TRANCExual
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:54 pm

Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby edy » Mon Jun 21, 2004 2:17 pm

edy
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby Pibito » Tue Jun 22, 2004 6:49 pm

No words...really incredible !!
cnt ask for more...Amadeus outstanding and PVD out of the way...
Thx you MixFm for that unforgetable night , thx you again Amadeus and ..
Viva la musica !!!
Pibito
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby wilddrums » Thu Jul 01, 2004 3:44 pm

wilddrums
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby bxtreme » Thu Jul 01, 2004 4:35 pm

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
bxtreme
Ultimate Trancer