[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - December 2006 T.O.T.M.

December 2006 T.O.T.M.

Vote for the track of the month.

Moderator: MODs

Dec.06 TOTM

Active Sight - Time Goes By
2%
Active Sight - Time Goes By
2%
Marcel Woods - Accelerate
12%
Marcel Woods - Accelerate
12%
DT8 Project - Hold Me Till The End
3%
DT8 Project - Hold Me Till The End
3%
Lost World - A Life Elsewhere
3%
3%
Black Pearl - Bounty Island
1%
Black Pearl - Bounty Island
1%
Velvet Girl - A New Dawn
2%
Velvet Girl - A New Dawn
2%
Delerium - Angelicus
13%
Delerium - Angelicus
13%
Headstrong - The Truth
8%
Headstrong - The Truth
8%
Sebastian Sand - Strange Bends
1%
Sebastian Sand - Strange Bends
1%
Mind One - Hurt Of Intention
3%
Mind One - Hurt Of Intention
3%

Total votes : 86

December 2006 T.O.T.M.

Postby DIONYSOS » Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:26 am

You know the drill... vote for your favorite track of the month and state why you chose it!
Last edited by DIONYSOS on Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby DIONYSOS » Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:32 am

Headstrong featuring Tiff Lacey - The Truth (David West progressive mix)

On of my 3 favorite ProgTrance producers remixing some heavenly vocals and a sublime guitar, not to mention that big beat and phat bassline... sensational track!
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby Raneem » Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:35 am

I was just wondering why TOTM of December topic has not been posted yet, and then here it appears! :P
Well, not much "good" releases this month (only 2: angelicus & the truth).
My vote goes for Headstrong Ft. Tiff Lacey - The Truth because of the DAVID WEST REMIX, and nothing else..! ;)
Angelicus would be my second choice, because of the ANDY MOOR work! ;)
Raneem
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Tala » Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:29 pm

Delerium - Angelicus
because it caught my heart from the very first beat!!!
It's your life, DIVE it well!
Tala
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby psycho » Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:37 pm

wanna thank tranced for angelicus!!! its a wawzer :multi:
psycho
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby rob » Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:47 pm

December 2007? (that's what happens when u post before drinkin ur morning coffee :mrgreen:)
I have to preview some track before voting...
"[...]You'll understand other peoples motivation, You'll be able to tell whether you're being lied to, how boredom and defensiveness reveal, and how to overcome both. You can see how valuable it is to increase your sensitivity to this Non-Verbal Language.." Non Verbal Language - 16 Bit Lolitas
rob
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Raneem » Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:13 pm

^ OH LOL!!!
it should be 2006! i just paid attention to it..wahahha!!
Raneem
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby TranceFusion » Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:14 pm

lol prediction of the future :lol: ok ummm i love choosing tracks of the months but one thing pisses me off... i dunno where to download those tracks :(
* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby TRANCEGENIC » Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:29 pm

THE TRUTH! WHat a ttuuune!!!!
TRANCEGENIC
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby Qulture » Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:52 pm

HOLD ME TILL THE END .... :shock:

I didnt event have to think about it .........

I DIE ................. !
Qulture
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Icepick » Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:27 pm

I got stuck between 2 choices....Hold Me Till The End and The Truth..both are great vocal tracks lovely melody...I guess The Truth won my vote for this month!
once upon a time there was a boy that was born to make a change in this cruel world of mortals. this boy became a man and this man became old and died. thats about it..
Icepick
Fulltime Trancer
Fulltime Trancer

Postby mavrick_h » Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:51 pm

One my all-time favourite producers!!
DELERIUM 4 SURE!! 8) 8)
TRANCE...is "the treasure of life"

~~IN TRANCE WE TRUST~~
mavrick_h
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby samer » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:54 pm

pfft cant believe you missed such a rel

IN UR FACES!! (especially you dio for missing it out.. SHAME ON YOUUU SHAME!!)

*shakes head in disbelieve*
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby Nino » Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:42 pm

Delerium - Angelicus
Nino
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Raneem » Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:04 am

Raneem
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer