[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - September 2006 T.O.T.M.

September 2006 T.O.T.M.

Vote for the track of the month.

Moderator: MODs

September 2006 TOTM

Sunlounger - White Sand
13%
Sunlounger - White Sand
13%
4 Strings - Take Me Away 2006
11%
4 Strings - Take Me Away 2006
11%
Apogee - Shimmering
No votes
Apogee - Shimmering
No votes
Mesh - Aftertouch
No votes
Mesh - Aftertouch
No votes
Dave202 - Generate The Wave
5%
Dave202 - Generate The Wave
5%
Jonas Steur - Second Turn | Sonrisa
3%
Jonas Steur - Second Turn | Sonrisa
3%
Leon Bolier - No Need To Come Back
6%
Leon Bolier - No Need To Come Back
6%
David West - Make You Mine
6%
David West - Make You Mine
6%
Cosmic Gate - Analog Feel | Consciousness
6%
Cosmic Gate - Analog Feel | Consciousness
6%
Cape Town - Proglifter | Cinema
1%
Cape Town - Proglifter | Cinema
1%

Total votes : 108

September 2006 T.O.T.M.

Postby DIONYSOS » Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:23 pm

You all know the drill by now already... vote, post what you voted, and say why you voted so.
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby DIONYSOS » Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:26 pm

David West would be the man of the month for me. Make You Mine embodies the perfect peaktime progresser for me: a solid beat, a resonating bassline, and a dreamy melody constitute the deadly combination!
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby Immy » Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:28 pm

Havent heard them yet Man, Gimme bit of time plz
Immy (The Trance Machine) Project Codename: Trancep
arentalhedonisticorgazm. DANCE LIKE YA DODGIN' BULLETS!!

~~ Signum 'The Timelord'~~ (a State of Trance)
~~ Inertia 'The Chamber' (O' Callaghan Mix)~~ (Digital)
~~ Askew and O' Callaghan 'Game Over'~~ (Digital)
~~ Marcos 'Cosmicstring'~~ (Vandit)
~~ Mark Otten 'Random Walk' (Nu Nrg Mix)
Immy
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby A-Cube » Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:10 pm

is 4 Strings-take me away(Mac Zimms rmx) considered a september release...coz if it is i d definetely vote 4 it...

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby DIONYSOS » Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:14 pm

^It surely is, alongside the other two remixes. It's the same with all the releases; I never specify the mixes to give the voter the freedom to choose whichever mix appealed most to him/her.
DIONYSOS
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Postby sj » Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:42 pm

i think i have to choose
Sunlounger - White Sand
armin style:D
sj
Occasional Trancer
Occasional Trancer

Postby Paul » Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:42 pm

Voted for White Sand...just can't get bored of it :)
Paul
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby hani » Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:49 pm

well it s a hard choice between makeu mine and white sand!
but lately dj shah has been delivering some outstanding amazing production!
so i lll go with white sand:D!
*L E A M A - A N D - M O O R * C O M M O N - G R O U N D*
hani
Trance FrEaK
Trance FrEaK

Postby Raneem » Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:56 pm

David West - MAKE U MINE ! :D DIO dude ;) im requesting it again from u.. haha :lol:
Raneem
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby JAD » Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:12 pm

Sunlounger - White Sand
JAD
Fulltime Trancer
Fulltime Trancer

Postby The TRANCEporter » Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:20 pm

I heard the track in armin's album !! it was quite good so I'm votin'
Sunlounger - White Sand
The TRANCEporter
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby paulj419 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:50 pm

def david west make u mine
paulj419
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby TRANCED » Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:50 pm

Leon Bolier - No need to come back

LB is one of my favorite producers! The proggy elements combined with the warm voice of Elsa Hill is just haunting.
Frankly, i haven't check all the tracks in the list, but out of the ones i did listen to, this is the winner!
[size=85][color=#400000]
TRANCED
Recklessly Wild
Recklessly Wild

Postby samer » Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:48 am

although am in deep love with Make U Mine but since am a sucker for TECH.. it's CG for me!!

BOOM BOOM BOOM! :twisted:
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
samer
AuraLLy WaStEd
AuraLLy WaStEd

Postby T.R.A.X » Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:54 am

hmmmm :roll:

hard poll!!

i was really confused between White Sand and Analog Feel.... so

i was like ini mini sini :lol: and turned out to be white sand

i know stupid way to choose but i love them both

so white sand it is
T.R.A.X
Often Trancer