[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - John O'Callaghan feat. Audrey Gallagher - Take it all away

John O'Callaghan feat. Audrey Gallagher - Take it all away

Lyrics of EDM vocal tracks.

Moderator: MODs

John O'Callaghan feat. Audrey Gallagher - Take it all away

Postby TRANCED » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:06 pm

I wanna fall to pieces

Take another piece of me
Take it anyway you need it
What you get or what you see
There really isn’t any secret
And with the hand as cold as ice
Ohh, there you go…

Take it all away
Watching as you break
All I am is you
Take it all away
I wanna fall to pieces
I wanna fall to pieces

Turn around and walk away
Find a different kind of vision
When you take all you came to take
When you said all you came to say
Ohh, and you know…

Take it all away
Watching as you break
All I am is you
Take it all away
I wanna fall to pieces

You take all you came to take

You take all you came to take
You say all you came to say
All I am is you
Take it all away
I wanna fall to pieces
[size=85][color=#400000]
TRANCED
Recklessly Wild
Recklessly Wild

Re: John O'Callaghan feat. Audrey Gallagher - Take it all away

Postby A-Cube » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:06 pm

I might have been living in a small egg-shell called "my life" for the past couple of months, but it's been a while since I last heard of the talented Irishman.

Welcome to DJ.Malaria you may wonder why I called this group Dj Malaria.
Just like Malaria takes over a person's body when it hits them i want my music's originality to control the soul of whoever hears it in that sense my music is more powerful than Malaria,and I'm sure it will but in a positive way of
course.

PLUR men wejje...
A-Cube
Trance Officer
Trance Officer

Postby Fawzi » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:28 pm

^He's released his first artist album a short while ago... Not bad
Fawzi
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Ahmesh » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:46 pm

nice lyrics.. great song !
"Trance is the kind of music that puts smiles on peoples faces. It's designed to make people feel great and forget about the trouble that they may face every day." - Ferry Corsten

www.trancelock.com
Ahmesh
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby reemze » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:27 pm

Oh snap - that's mahhh songggg!

(Really, been obsessed with this for quite some time.)
reemze
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Return to Lyrics