[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Armin Van Buuren Feat. Jacqueline Govaert - Never Say Never

Armin Van Buuren Feat. Jacqueline Govaert - Never Say Never

Lyrics of EDM vocal tracks.

Moderator: MODs

Armin Van Buuren Feat. Jacqueline Govaert - Never Say Never

Postby OverSkies » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:59 pm

Written By Armin Van Buuren, Benno De Goeij and Jacqueline Govaert
Produced By Armin Van Buuren and Benno De Goeij

Love
You're in my flesh and bone
Where ever you go I'm home
I'll follow you

You're in me head
In me heart
In my soul
Like the air I breathe

You're in me head
In my heart
In my soul
Like the air I breathe

Yes you're my favorite need

I'll follow you

When everything seems lost
If I'm stuck and falling down
You will guide me home
So promise me

You'll stay with me
Won't you wait for me
Care for me
And never say never

----------------------------------------------------
..::OverSkies::.. The House Of Trance ... Visit This Group On Facebook And Get The Latest In Trance, House, And Progressive Music...
Link:http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=28659524059

Be Agressive And Play Progressive d(-_-)b
OverSkies
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby Nicktalopia » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:05 pm

Nicktalopia
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Postby OverSkies » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:07 pm

..::OverSkies::.. The House Of Trance ... Visit This Group On Facebook And Get The Latest In Trance, House, And Progressive Music...
Link:http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=28659524059

Be Agressive And Play Progressive d(-_-)b
OverSkies
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby DonSerj » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:56 pm

DonSerj
Often Trancer
Often Trancer

Return to Lyrics