[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Aven

Aven

Lyrics of EDM vocal tracks.

Moderator: MODs

Aven – All I Wanna Do (Ferry Corsten Remix)

Postby mixata » Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:36 am

Aven is a project between Norwegian producers Inge Nilsen and Vidar Nord. Inge is also known as DJ Lemon and Vidar is the person who’s behind the ‘Planet Nord’ project. The first track that they did together for the Aven project was a track called ‘All I Wanna Do’. Inge Nilsen wrote the lyrics for the track and he and Vidar both took care for the production of it. The female vocalist on ‘All I Wanna Do’ is called Ida Helen Fjeld and just like the boys, she’s from Norway as well.

The vinyl of the track was released on June 19th 2004 on the Dutch ‘Tatsumaki’ label, which is a sublabel of the famous ‘Tsunami’ label. The vinyl contained 3 different versions. On the A side you can find a cool trance remix done by Dutchman Ferry Corsten. This version was hammered by lots of DJ’s and of course Ferry himself played it a lot in his sets as well. The B side of the vinyl contains the original version and a very nice chill out remix that was done by Vidar under his ‘Planet Nord’ alias

Known (official) versions / remixes:
Ferry Corsten Remix [9:16]
Original Extended [5:55]
Planet Nord Chill Mix [3:25]

Released in:
The Netherlands (Tatsumaki)

Lyrics:
Ass I went by
You seem to forget
The word of your words
You wont tell

You show me the way