[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Morgan Page feat. Lissie - Longest Road

Morgan Page feat. Lissie - Longest Road

Lyrics of EDM vocal tracks.

Moderator: MODs

Morgan Page feat. Lissie - Longest Road

Postby TRANCED » Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:06 pm

Giddy up and go
We'll go so far as we please

Giddy up and gold mine
Different place, different time
All the stars are in their prime
Pastel trailer park, stars so bright to hide the dark
All is quiet in the yard

Giddy up and gold dust, all the cars turn to rust
You've got no means for wanderlust
Pastel trailer park, stars so bright to hide the dark
All is quiet in the yard

If you are so frequently in love
If you prefer it all to me then my love
You go down the longest road to nowhere
You pull it apart and you're just left there

Giddy up and gold mine, horse dust down time
Its my life, its my time, we've been gettin' nowhere
Gold mine, different place, different time
Hold me down, Hold me down
Hope will be found, Follow me

You pull it apart and your just left there

They're waiting for it, you're waiting for it
And you're waving in it, and you're craving in it
If you fill my cup with all you must
To speak from something

DEADMAU5 REMIX!!!!! :shock:
[size=85][color=#400000]
TRANCED
Recklessly Wild
Recklessly Wild

Postby Fawzi » Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:41 pm

Played on ASOT 334, cant get enough of it!
But I'd love to hear a Dub of it
Fawzi
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby TranceFusion » Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:09 am

* Eternally Living In *
***A State Of Trance***

When you dream, there are no rules
People Can Fly
Anything can happen
TranceFusion
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby Mjptrance » Fri May 09, 2008 12:12 am

Mjptrance
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby Raneem » Fri May 09, 2008 3:01 am

i love this track! :)
Raneem
Ultimate Trancer
Ultimate Trancer

Postby TNT » Fri May 09, 2008 4:52 am

<3 :)
Music taste : [50%] TRANCE [50%] HOUSE

Cause I'm
TNT I'm dynamite
TNT and I'll win the fight
TNT I'm a power load
TNT watch me explode
TNT
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby Icepick » Fri May 09, 2008 4:36 pm

<3<3!!! Very nice voice!
once upon a time there was a boy that was born to make a change in this cruel world of mortals. this boy became a man and this man became old and died. thats about it..
Icepick
Fulltime Trancer
Fulltime Trancer

Return to Lyrics