[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Scooter - Posse

Scooter - Posse

Lyrics of EDM vocal tracks.

Moderator: MODs

Scooter - Posse

Postby e-sam » Mon Mar 29, 2004 4:17 pm

Tyree Cooper the producer
But now it`s Scooter
Who are supa dupa
I`m the hard rhymer
The track attacker
The mic enforcer
The chicks checker
I am the law
I`m the quarterback of the scene
We bring the noise and make you scream What?!
Candyman that`s who I am
Dave -the track attacker
The mic enforcer
The chicks checker
I`m bigger and bolder and rougher and tougher
In other words sucker there is no other
In other words sucker
I`ve got no brother
Bring the break
Lakierski materialski
Heiligeili

Chorus:
Posse, I need you, I need you, I need you on the floor
We need you on the floor
Back on the track, ride on
Hard as hell, though you did not expect What?!
Candyman the dope jam Ice- the mad rhymer
The pitch shifter The quick trigger
In other words sucker there is no other
In other words sucker I`ve got no brother
And here comes the break

Chorus: Posse, I need you, I need you, I need you on the floor
Yeah we want some posse
Check your watch, we´ll never stop
Posse, don´t get asleep
Rock to the beat, rock to the beat, rock to the beat, rock to the beat