[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
TranceHits.com • View topic - Rachael Starr - To Forever

Rachael Starr - To Forever

Lyrics of EDM vocal tracks.

Moderator: MODs

Rachael Starr - To Forever

Postby Housezone » Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:35 pm

see you and you see me.
There's only one thing this could be.
I think you know just what I mean -
When I'm with you I feel so free.
So free.

When we meet up, the whole world stops.
The music's louder, the temperature drops.
It seems like they're all dancing to our beat.
Look around, I'll know you'll see.

You'll see.
So free.

And I love you, and I hope you love me too.
And I need you, and I hope you need me too.

Babe, I just hope you know to never let me go.
Cause when it comes to forever we should be together.
Housezone
Certified Trancer
Certified Trancer

Postby Kacey » Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:48 pm

nice track...loved the Moonbeam remix =) emotionally attaching track!
"Freak Show..."
Kacey
New Trancer
New Trancer

Postby Icepick » Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:54 pm

^Indeed Moonbeam remix is wonderfull , deadmau5 remix is very normal ...
once upon a time there was a boy that was born to make a change in this cruel world of mortals. this boy became a man and this man became old and died. thats about it..
Icepick
Fulltime Trancer
Fulltime Trancer

Return to Lyrics